• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which is your car...! Or which car would you like to buy...!

Care of my heart ❤️.It is very soft and simple, so it cannot be given to everyone for care. The day this simple and tender heart finds someone to take care of, I will give my heart to him to take care of.
Your heart sounds like a precious gem, delicate yet full of love. If ever you decide to entrust it to someone, know that I'll handle it with the utmost care, cherishing every beat and safeguarding its tender nature. Until then, I'll be here, appreciating the beauty of your heart from afar.

Need a reply ( lolsss)

Your heart sounds like a precious gem, delicate yet full of love. If ever you decide to entrust it to someone, know that I'll handle it with the utmost care, cherishing every beat and safeguarding its tender nature. Until then, I'll be here, appreciating the beauty of your heart from afar.

Need a reply ( lolsss)
What are you saying ? I lost. I could not win the conversation with you till today. I don't understand what you want. I go crazy talking to you. Your way of speaking fascinates me. You speak so beautifully that I can't.

What are you saying ? I lost. I could not win the conversation with you till today. I don't understand what you want. I go crazy talking to you. Your way of speaking fascinates me. You speak so beautifully that I can't.
Aw, I'm sorry if I'm keeping you on your toes! It's all in good fun, though. Think of our conversations like a friendly dance; sometimes I lead, sometimes you lead, but it's the rhythm of our exchange that makes it enjoyable. Your fascination with my words is flattering, and I'm glad you find them beautiful. Let's keep the conversation going and see where our dance takes us next!

Aw, I'm sorry if I'm keeping you on your toes! It's all in good fun, though. Think of our conversations like a friendly dance; sometimes I lead, sometimes you lead, but it's the rhythm of our exchange that makes it enjoyable. Your fascination with my words is flattering, and I'm glad you find them beautiful. Let's keep the conversation going and see where our dance takes us next!
I lost my language. I don't know what to tell you Mr. This is the first time I lost to someone. I am surprised by the way you talk. It seems that listening to you will pass my next days...

I lost my language. I don't know what to tell you Mr. This is the first time I lost to someone. I am surprised by the way you talk. It seems that listening to you will pass my next days...
Aw, don't worry about losing, there's no competition here! Just think of our chats as a delightful stroll through a garden of words. If listening to me brings a smile to your face and a skip to your step, then I'm thrilled to accompany you on this linguistic adventure. Let's wander together through the tapestry of conversation and see where it takes us next!