• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

When u are Happy ✨❤ The most Happy ✨❤

MillaN

✮ HeZ FerroN ✮
VIP
Posting Freak

Got to write up this another e-diary thread,
When I was in a travel, reading my news feeds, enjoying rain with roasted beans and songs in head, a journey with peace ✨

Moments are fleeting,
All moments of are fleeting. Happy or sad, and everything in between. But why is this happening in travel , seemed like memories are irony in journey. Everything of which started and things that ended , all queues up!!

Wrapping up sad behind, happiness here ✨

But wait :wait: what did i did whn i had those happy moments in live?

Lemme say :tso:

Having my “me alone time” - Away from the responsibilities I have,had for all past years and now!! From the noise of the world and sitting and doing nothing and let yourself just be, listening to yourself.

Cooking which is not something I enjoyed, but the food that my taste buds asks for starve for ✨❤ And eating more and more like I haven't had food :think:

Mirroring ★~

Self love just gives you boundless happiness ❤ blabbering all the stories infront of mirror and laughing at crazy me ✨

When you are happy in your life, don’t question it. Just live in the moment, do not think of the after. Think of cherishing and grasping all these good feelings in your life.

Know that enjoying life is the normal, is the natural way of living. Life is a game, play it happily and wisely ★~

Walk in a nature helps the best to get into peace with yourself and feel more alive and joyful. Sometimes I wish for a night travel ✨
In the darkness with breeze of cold, a bliss ✨

I am really into podcasts stories and novels★~ its best for me getting to know different things, and a relief !!

And finally visualizing the moments I had which made it precious and
happy !!

✨

Ahem, readings ended, eyes opened to watch your actions u do in your most happiest moments sculptured by your words !!

All these memories good or bad , happy or sad always fills up the head when you are in the “journey “ - coz you are on your own and just for yourself! During journeys brain digs out all the memories layer by layer, and you know what - you take best decisions during these travels! Ever sat at the train compartment door and enjoyed the breeze ? I like train travel to air or car. Of course nothing can beat bike ride though !! When you are happy - never question it - embrace it and enjoy it!