• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

When Loneliness Becomes The Norm

Billy

Wellknown Ace
What if this is all the love you ever get, a song by Snow Patrol

Recently I found myself listening to this very song and wondering, what if my previous relationship is all the love I'll ever get? When does the loneliness from these very feelings or emotions become the new normal, is it even a thing that one should accept?

How is one ever to feel the love that you see and hear so many others receive? We've all been told at some point in our lives that parents are supposed to give you unconditional love, but if they were never around to give it to you, is that a sign of how your future life will be?

To be honest, I'm not even really sure why I'm writing this, especially on here, it feels like a weird-ass diary entry. It doesn't matter really, I know there are so many people out there is this small world of ours that feel exactly the same way.

"Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”– Albert Einstein

“All great and precious things are lonely.”– John Steinbeck

What if this is all the love you ever get, a song by Snow Patrol

Recently I found myself listening to this very song and wondering, what if my previous relationship is all the love I'll ever get? When does the loneliness from these very feelings or emotions become the new normal, is it even a thing that one should accept?

How is one ever to feel the love that you see and hear so many others receive? We've all been told at some point in our lives that parents are supposed to give you unconditional love, but if they were never around to give it to you, is that a sign of how your future life will be?

To be honest, I'm not even really sure why I'm writing this, especially on here, it feels like a weird-ass diary entry. It doesn't matter really, I know there are so many people out there is this small world of ours that feel exactly the same way.

"Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”– Albert Einstein

“All great and precious things are lonely.”– John Steinbeck
Okay instead of “weird-ass dairy” let’s call it “ dairy of billy kid”. Nicely expressed buddy!

Was a random, spur of the moment thought, just sometimes helps me to write/type it out and get it off my chest

What will be, will simply be