• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's with that name?!

How did you come up with your Chat / Forum Id?

• Total voters
:cry1:One fine day, while verifying a female for VIP, I had to approach her in Pvt. I did offer her the VIP account and explained stuffs in detail. Well, she replied WHO THE FUCK are you. I got shocked, ravaged, anguished, disappointed, and felt let down. From that day itself, I have decided to stick with this Administrator id. End of the story go wipe your tears and get back to work,

:cry1:One fine day, while verifying a female for VIP, I had to approach her in Pvt. I did offer her the VIP account and explained stuffs in detail. Well, she replied WHO THE FUCK are you. I got shocked, ravaged, anguished, disappointed, and felt let down. From that day itself, I have decided to stick with this Administrator id. End of the story go wipe your tears and get back to work,
So verifying a female, you should be one Ig Ummm I'm gonna follow, follow you now ;) Lemme wipe those tears

if it makes you feel any better and you can ask @Hades ,even though he beat you to vip me ,i was rude to him while he was giving is amazing speech about the vip status lol
the fact i already knew how it worked from having been a admin somewhere else
so don't worry wont be the first or last time lol

Well, it's really a long story haha but I would like to share it how I got that name. Some people think I got influenced from something (a famous Punjabi song which came recently)but it's wrong. In reality, most of people know me by this name. So when I was just 6-7 years old, I used to play marbels with friends and haha with the help of luck I was so so much amazing in it that's why they started saying me Daku (robber) because I never gave em a chance to win . After some years I came to pubg on that time I was using my real name in game. One day I was playing pubg and my mic was opened and I was talking with my game friends( like you know enemy and gun stuff) and one of my neighbour came at my home and said Oie! Daku let's go we've got a challenge of cricket match with out rivals (our childhood enemies)haha and my friends heard it and they liked it alot and started calling me by this name. I came to free fire and played with many well known players but then I left it (COD and battlefield games. I tried everything and used just this name haha now I'm playing Clash royale just for time pass and in that game my username is daku lol. So yeah it's been more than 10 years. I got that name by my skiill or luck of playing marbles but it became my identity..

Will keep the story short. The first nick I ever used on Zozo was "Riyaa" !! (Simple, common Indian name). It was a guest nick so used to chat in PMs only with few, a co chatter blocked me within couple of days so I texted him with a different nick and asked the reason for blocking and he replied that he thought I'm gay, I was like wtf :Cwl:
And then came to know that few guys and girls too use this nick - Riyaa. So I thought of registering some different nick and I liked names starting from A, was confused between Ananya and Aayushi, finally chose Aayushi :selfie:

i've always used the pseudo "Sexy Rose" even when i was admin in my old chat site ,when i came to ZoZo ,i used it and it was my VIP and Mod name until i was made Admin and became Aphrodite to stat and keep the traditional theme of Greek mythology
I still remember you by Rose :cool:

I keep seeing all these unique names and am curious about how or why they chose their nick.
If you have a story, feel free to share... Pompoms !!
I like BDSM life style. So, you can say its to express myself. :cool:

Will keep the story short. The first nick I ever used on Zozo was "Riyaa" !! (Simple, common Indian name). It was a guest nick so used to chat in PMs only with few, a co chatter blocked me within couple of days so I texted him with a different nick and asked the reason for blocking and he replied that he thought I'm gay, I was like wtf :Cwl:
And then came to know that few guys and girls too use this nick - Riyaa. So I thought of registering some different nick and I liked names starting from A, was confused between Ananya and Aayushi, finally chose Aayushi :selfie:

Aaayu vaayu is bestt :kiss: