• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the best pickup line or flirty line that you used recently

Antharatma

Power Player
Here are mine that I started using recently

>You give me premature ventricular contractions-from No Strings Attached
Screenshot_20220713-101245.jpeg
>Nuvvu navvithe chala danger telsa, string lu tegipotunnayi lopala-from Krishna and his Leela
Screenshot_20220713-101830.jpeg
>There is moon and there are stars in the open sky and then there is you even the moon's light and warmth(vennela) gets fade away by looking at you, stars also started blinking by the smile and energy that's emitting from you-this line was mine

And I'm expecting that you guys will say yours

Last edited:

View attachment 71286
>Nuvvu navvithe chala danger telsa, string lu tegipotunnayi lopala-from Krishna and his Leela
View attachment 71289
>There is moon and there are stars in the open sky and then there is you even the moon's light and warmth(vennela) gets fade away by looking at you, stars also started blinking by the smile and energy that's emitting from you-this line was mine

Ahaa..ohoo..alagaa:clapping:

Out of syllabus i neither flirt nor use pick up lines :heystop:
Guess i need to learn, lemme watch this thread :happy1:
Bhalegundhe idhi chusi nerchukuntav anta idhi morning nunchi ilane undhi ee thread kadhalane ledu:facepalm:, ayina neku nerpre vallu nuvvu nerchukunedhi eeda untadha Mowa, neku teliniva:giggle:

View attachment 71286
View attachment 71289

I will propose her with a rose