• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What tasks make you feel like your best self

Yumster

Minecrafter of ZoZo
Hey all, I have a curiosity in my mind that what we do all day long to make ourselves look better. We all say being confident, being strong, etc. Well, talking about confidence, to some people, it just comes quite naturally. To others, like me, it requires a bit of effort! To one person that might simply mean being able to say hello to someone they don't know in their department or gym, or to another, it might mean confidence in going for a promotion or pitching their ideas.
Struggling with flaws and insecurities depend on person to person. We are all trying to become a better version of ourselves. Lacking self-love, may be a piece of clutter holding you back. They are holding up a space that someone supportive, contributing, positive, useful, and nurturing could be holding. We should experience the dignity and the sense of character we are becoming. If we're not experimenting or trying to find yourself —we're setting yourself up to be a miserable person.

In short, I prefer or rather do not allow anxious thoughts to steal my joy. Chill!

I feel the best version of myself wen i do workout continuously..
Yeah during lockdown got a break from my Gym, And later due to late nyt wrks gotta skip.. Again now am starting again and feeling the chnges and best of me each day:blush:

I feel the best version of myself wen i do workout continuously..
Yeah during lockdown got a break from my Gym, And later due to late nyt wrks gotta skip.. Again now am starting again and feeling the chnges and best of me each day:blush:
450_450__1554909083_gymmeme7.jpg

Hey all, I have a curiosity in my mind that what we do all day long to make ourselves look better. We all say being confident, being strong, etc. Well, talking about confidence, to some people, it just comes quite naturally. To others, like me, it requires a bit of effort! To one person that might simply mean being able to say hello to someone they don't know in their department or gym, or to another, it might mean confidence in going for a promotion or pitching their ideas.
Struggling with flaws and insecurities depend on person to person. We are all trying to become a better version of ourselves. Lacking self-love, may be a piece of clutter holding you back. They are holding up a space that someone supportive, contributing, positive, useful, and nurturing could be holding. We should experience the dignity and the sense of character we are becoming. If we're not experimenting or trying to find yourself —we're setting yourself up to be a miserable person.

In short, I prefer or rather do not allow anxious thoughts to steal my joy. Chill!
When I Workout like this is the last day and When I go out for a long drive with my cam to show people who is the Wildlife Photographer and to capture the Moments to live in them and make memories... :p