• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What should you do when a CLOSE PERSON changes??

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
When someone close to you changes, it can be a painful experience. You might feel angry, sad, confused, and helpless all at once. It takes time to accept that people can change. How should you react in such a situation? First, respect the depth of your connection. Clearly communicate the changes you've noticed and how they have hurt you. If the person doesn't acknowledge their mistake or make amends, the decision is up to you. The once special bond might now feel like just another relationship.

Now you have two options: you can choose to move on and leave forever or accept your diminished importance in that person's life and stay. Personally, I would choose to leave in most cases. However, for a rare individual, I might still stay despite the pain. But I don't recommend doing that. It hurts tremendously, and you may never get used to it. You might not accept the change or the fact that you don't matter as much anymore. Your emotions will be in turmoil.

If you decide to leave, do it gracefully. Avoid ugly fights or reminding the person of how you've helped them in the past. You no longer have the right to control them. Leaving on good terms is better. Don't stay in touch or give them the comfort of thinking things are the same. Accept that things have changed, and you are no longer a part of their life. Block them and don't wish them on birthdays or any other occasion.

If you choose to stay despite the pain, remember not to give too much. Reflect their efforts, attention, significance, and time. Always remind yourself that things are different now and hold back.

However, in the end, it might be best to leave, as staying in this situation only leads to pain and suffering.:Like::heart1:

When someone close to you changes, it can be a painful experience. You might feel angry, sad, confused, and helpless all at once. It takes time to accept that people can change. How should you react in such a situation? First, respect the depth of your connection. Clearly communicate the changes you've noticed and how they have hurt you. If the person doesn't acknowledge their mistake or make amends, the decision is up to you. The once special bond might now feel like just another relationship.

Now you have two options: you can choose to move on and leave forever or accept your diminished importance in that person's life and stay. Personally, I would choose to leave in most cases. However, for a rare individual, I might still stay despite the pain. But I don't recommend doing that. It hurts tremendously, and you may never get used to it. You might not accept the change or the fact that you don't matter as much anymore. Your emotions will be in turmoil.

If you decide to leave, do it gracefully. Avoid ugly fights or reminding the person of how you've helped them in the past. You no longer have the right to control them. Leaving on good terms is better. Don't stay in touch or give them the comfort of thinking things are the same. Accept that things have changed, and you are no longer a part of their life. Block them and don't wish them on birthdays or any other occasion.

If you choose to stay despite the pain, remember not to give too much. Reflect their efforts, attention, significance, and time. Always remind yourself that things are different now and hold back.

However, in the end, it might be best to leave, as staying in this situation only leads to pain and suffering.:Like::heart1:
all we can do is support them with everything we have got let it be the friend,family or someone we love but if your efforts are not being valued then no matter how much you try itll only become a mess or emotional baggage for you to recover so the best option is try until you wont regret leaving but once you are done never ever look back. Reading a same book twice and to expect different outcome is foolishness.

:Like:

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Accepting and staying will lead to either a toxic bond or a name sake bond ..! Never we gonna get back those good days... Everyday gonna be a hell with lots and lots of questions inside!!

Leaving ur fav person gonna haunt your days and nights with all sorts of memories...

Leaving or staying, it's upto us also have to understand that we are the most important person for us !

We can change ourselves too towards that person , and maybe person start asking us " everything okay " "why you are like this" maybe by this reflection somebody will understand how painful it is for others when somebody close to you suddenly change...or act like you are not important anymore .

Never give your 100% because end of the day you will loose everything what you was sure about it , don't show anybody that you can't live without them cuz they will use this in every possible emotional way .

________

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
Accepting and staying will lead to either a toxic bond or a name sake bond ..! Never we gonna get back those good days... Everyday gonna be a hell with lots and lots of questions inside!!

Leaving ur fav person gonna haunt your days and nights with all sorts of memories...

Leaving or staying, it's upto us also have to understand that we are the most important person for us !
Soo trueeee.... Last lines are just awesome :hearteyes:

It's better to give them their own space. I know it won't be that easy to leave them. If they try to ignore you, don't disturb them anymore. Whatever we trying to do for them will only make it a disturbance for them. Just accept it and move on. If they can, why can't we...

It's better to give them their own space. I know it won't be that easy to leave them. If they try to ignore you, don't disturb them anymore. Whatever we trying to do for them will only make it a disturbance for them. Just accept it and move on. If they can, why can't we...
Well Said Man - Wanna Underline this line to stick myself in it - If they can, Why can't We!!!!!!!

Never give your 100% because end of the day you will loose everything what you was sure about it , don't show anybody that you can't live without them cuz they will use this in every possible emotional way .

________
Yeahh this is a bitter truth.... The more u pull some the more they will push uh away... So better let them do what they wanna do... Just accept things and don't expect anything:hi:

I choose to leave❤️rather than staying...

Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong." ❤️
Yeahhh!!..we should not force any relationship...because those who wanna stay they stay even if they have thousand reason to leave... And those who wanna go they will go even if uh beg them thousand times
:fingercross::Laugh1:

Accept the changes and move on..ppl priority will get change time to time.