• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What il u do 1st.???

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
What il u guys do if a comet is to hit earth tomorrow and the entire earth i gonna b destroyed..!!!!

Honestly, lets find out the inner desires.. :Cwl:

Mine frankly am gonna get to the road, ask a gal to hav sex wit me and finish it off..:rofl1:
Experienced evrythng except tis shit.. Hav to know wats thr in tat:punch:

either im still asleep , eating, or on zozo forum which means i wont even know when it will hit that time. :Cwl: maybe i will finished the series i watched atleast i have something that i accomplished :p

I will intentionally go towards a beautiful girl and kiss her forcefully!! :rolleyes: Or that desire will left with me not being accomplished:Cwl:

either im still asleep , eating, or on zozo forum which means i wont even know when it will hit that time. :Cwl: maybe i will finished the series i watched atleast i have something that i accomplished :p
Wasted... :giggle:
Expected much romantic frm u.. Lol

Drink a case full of beer before it hits- let me die unknowing to my body.lol