• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What if...??

can't believe the world we live in..pure innocent talk is leading to doubts and have become dangerous nowadays..although there are only few who spoil the beauty of conversation..entire virtual world is being portrayed in dark light :(

can't believe the world we live in..pure innocent talk is leading to doubts and have become dangerous nowadays..although there are only few who spoil the beauty of conversation..entire virtual world is being portrayed in dark light :(
Yes 100%
Just one word
^^
Sweetest poison.. Enough.. For spoiling life : )

Unfortunately gone are the days when one would make a personal effort to connect with someone. The easiest these days is using apps or social media. I am not saying digitization is bad but it lacks the personal touch. I remember on my special occasions or festivals when I used to receive a greeting card with personalized messages. That used to make me more happy than now getting an email , a whatsapp message or something posted on my social media account.

Unfortunately gone are the days when one would make a personal effort to connect with someone. The easiest these days is using apps or social media. I am not saying digitization is bad but it lacks the personal touch. I remember on my special occasions or festivals when I used to receive a greeting card with personalized messages. That used to make me more happy than now getting an email , a whatsapp message or something posted on my social media account.
Online effect right..
Thank you:Like:

Talking to one person every day is not inherently harmful, and for many people, it can be a positive and fulfilling experience. However, it's important to consider the quality of the relationship and the impact it has on your well-being. If the interaction is positive, supportive, and brings you joy, then talking to one person every day can be beneficial. On the other hand, if the relationship is toxic, draining, or causing you distress, it may be important to reassess the frequency of the interaction and consider setting boundaries. As with any social interaction, it's essential to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being.:call: everyday to Nihaaa:cool:

Talking to one person every day is not inherently harmful, and for many people, it can be a positive and fulfilling experience. However, it's important to consider the quality of the relationship and the impact it has on your well-being. If the interaction is positive, supportive, and brings you joy, then talking to one person every day can be beneficial. On the other hand, if the relationship is toxic, draining, or causing you distress, it may be important to reassess the frequency of the interaction and consider setting boundaries. As with any social interaction, it's essential to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being.:call: everyday to Nihaaa:cool:
:holiday::Like: