• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What embarrassing thing happened to me ??

Zenitsu

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
(The image I used here.. is an example.....I am requesting you not to remove or report...the topic is not about Regional...keep reading).
main-qimg-0ab2f29f58cd31b38a700b67ebdd7174-pjlq

I live far from my home (for study perpose)...
Whenever I go back to my home I get invited to 2-3 relatives house or family functions....

Reason??
"
Oh, we barely see you Aman.... You must have to join us afterall it's ur holiday."

Anyway,
Last summer i had already come for vacations obviously and ran to my room to try to get some sleep(i was little bit tired also).

My mom came in and told me to put my shoes back on; we had to go to another wedding.

I groaned and forcefully pulled myself up.

About an hour later we were there. I was suddenly bombarded with relatives, greeting me and asking how we’ve been.

About 5–6 hours later, just as we were getting up to leave....another lady showed up, wearing a Niqab
(I guess you know what is niqab!!/shown to pic).

Back to the topic,
She went to greet everyone in the room, and when it came to my turn, she practically ran to me
(I was shocked obviously..haha)

Our convo in Arabic goes like (translated):
“Aman! Kayfa halikkkk, ya habibti! Ah, Mashallah, kabirti!”.
(Aman! How are you, my dear. Wow, you grew!)

“Aywa, ahlan wasahlan…Kayfik?”- I responded.
(Yeah, hello…how are you?)

You may be thinking, “why do you sound so rude? Greet her back the same!” Well, let me tell you this.
I had no freaking clue who this lady was.
Like I said earlier, she came in with a niqab, and hadn’t taken it off yet, so I couldn’t see who she was.

I stood there awkwardly as she hugged me, and proceeded to kiss my cheeks 7-8 times.
I just gave her a slight smile and exited the door.

Later, when we got back home, my mom asked me why I was rude to her.

“I don’t even know who that was”.

She laughed.
“That was your dad’s cousin!! You used to call her your mom when you were younger…”.

Oh snap. That was my Farhana Aunty...I didn't even recognise her.
--------------++++-------------------++++----------
It’s already awkward when greeting our relatives we barely even see....
Actually we think "Relatives are Unnecessary" followed by memes or trends....but it’s more awkward when you don’t even know who they are.

Last edited:
:think1: (The image I used here.. is an example.....I will request you not to remove or report...the topic is not about Regional...keep reading).
main-qimg-0ab2f29f58cd31b38a700b67ebdd7174-pjlq

I live far from my home (for study perpose)...
Whenever I go back to my home I get invited to 2-3 relatives house or family functions....

Reason??
"
Oh, we barely see you Aman.... You must have to join us afterall it's ur holiday."

Anyway,
Last summer i had already come for vacations obviously and ran to my room to try to get some sleep(i was little bit tired also).

My mom came in and told me to put my shoes back on; we had to go to another wedding.

I groaned and forcefully pulled myself up.

About an hour later we were there. I was suddenly bombarded with relatives, greeting me and asking how we’ve been.

About 5–6 hours later, just as we were getting up to leave....another lady showed up, wearing a Niqab
(I guess you know what is niqab!!/shown to pic).

Back to the topic,
She went to greet everyone in the room, and when it came to my turn, she practically ran to me
(I was shocked obviously..haha)

Our convo in Arabic goes like (translated):
“Aman! Kayfa halikkkk, ya habibti! Ah, Mashallah, kabirti!”.
(Aman! How are you, my dear. Wow, you grew!)

“Aywa, ahlan wasahlan…Kayfik?”- I responded.
(Yeah, hello…how are you?)

You may be thinking, “why do you sound so rude? Greet her back the same!” Well, let me tell you this.
I had no freaking clue who this lady was.
Like I said earlier, she came in with a niqab, and hadn’t taken it off yet, so I couldn’t see who she was.

I stood there awkwardly as she hugged me, and proceeded to kiss my cheeks 7-8 times.
I just gave her a slight smile and exited the door.

Later, when we got back home, my mom asked me why I was rude to her.

“I don’t even know who that was”.

She laughed.
“That was your dad’s sister! You used to call her your mom when you were younger…”.

Oh snap. That was my Farhana Aunty...I didn't even recognise her.
--------------++++-------------------++++----------
It’s already awkward when greeting our relatives we barely even see....
Actually we think "Relatives are Unnecessary" followed by memes or trends....but it’s more awkward when you don’t even know who they are.
Sounds weird, why your aunty won't remove the vile? Strange