• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you want to be in your next birth, and why do you want to be that?

i have 3 choices i would like to be reborn as
1: a Octopus because they Like kill their mate during mating—by strangling him with three arms and if a female octopus is hungry and doesn't want to mate, but the male tries to, she'll let him insert his mating arm, and begin the process before inching closer to him... then she'll strangle him, kill him, and feast on his corpse in her den for a few days.

2:preying Mantis, Praying mantis courtship can be a dangerous affair; females have been well-documented biting off the heads and eating other body parts of the males that they mate with and even if the male annoys her or she doesnt want him near her.

3: a Anaconda ,Female anacondas aren’t able to eat during their pregnancy, and because of that, they’ll sometimes eat mates to get the nutrients they need for the next seven months! After mating, sometimes anacondas will squeeze their mates to death and then feed on their bodies. Male anacondas can be a valuable source of protein.
Surprisingly, male anacondas don’t try to avoid being eaten. In fact, males are actually more attracted to much larger females. Since female anacondas can be more than five times larger than males, it isn’t difficult for them to turn their mates into a snack!

1: a Octopus because they Like kill their mate during mating—by strangling him with three arms and if a female octopus is hungry and doesn't want to mate, but the male tries to, she'll let him insert his mating arm, and begin the process before inching closer to him... then she'll strangle him, kill him, and feast on his corpse in her den for a few days.

2:preying Mantis, Praying mantis courtship can be a dangerous affair; females have been well-documented biting off the heads and eating other body parts of the males that they mate with and even if the male annoys her or she doesnt want him near her.

3: a Anaconda ,Female anacondas aren’t able to eat during their pregnancy, and because of that, they’ll sometimes eat mates to get the nutrients they need for the next seven months! After mating, sometimes anacondas will squeeze their mates to death and then feed on their bodies. Male anacondas can be a valuable source of protein.
Surprisingly, male anacondas don’t try to avoid being eaten. In fact, males are actually more attracted to much larger females. Since female anacondas can be more than five times larger than males, it isn’t difficult for them to turn their mates into a snack!
ummm this kinda makes me think twice now hon. :shake::spoileralert: hahahaha

Many animal species die after they reproduce. But in octopus mothers, this decline is particularly alarming: In most species, as an octopus mother's eggs get close to hatching, she stops eating. She then leaves her protective huddle over her brood and becomes bent on self-destruction. She might beat herself against a rock, tear at her own skin, even eat pieces of her own arms..

View attachment n110hYJ2-33089317 (1).mp4

What Happens If You Save an Octopus After Mating :Drunk:

@Hades :fingercross::fingercross:

View attachment What Happens If You Save an Octopus After Mating_.mp4

Sex is rarely a bed of roses, even at the best of times. But for praying mantises, it’s a deadly game:smoking:

DL420-Mantis-female-eats-male-from-below.gif

Both are fighting @Hades :blah:

:spoileralert::spoileralert::punch:

@Aphrodite

You would to be reborn .... SEXY ROSE ..

vízcsepp-rozsa.gif

Happy Rose Day Roseee
@Aphrodite

Last edited:
What do you want to be in your next birth, and why do you want to be that?

‘I want to be a WOMAN

Because:

They can carry a human inside their own body

The most famous caregiver in the world is woman

Their love and caring is eternal.

1)they are easily carried on emotions

2)they are good in languages than logics

3)they feel more pain

4)can easily handle stress

5)good in differentiating colours.

Google and woman are similar due to the fact that they know everything...

A woman knows perfectly when to act mature and when to act childish.

Woman are the most WONDERFUL creatures on this planet.
Batman Superman nu solluvinga nu patha karutha sollirukinga