• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT ARE THE THREE THINGS YOU NOTICE IN A PERSON OF OPPOSITE GENDER AT FIRST GLANCE?

When a girl is before me why should I restrict to observe only 3 things

1. Eyes + Smile this combination tells u how much she is interested to talk to u and how she feels
2. Face
3. Body structure (slim or fat)
4. Voice
5. Attitude and confidence level
6. Dressing

Last edited by a moderator:
When a girl is before me why should I restrict to observe only 3 things

1. Eyes + Smile this combination tells u how much she is interested to talk to u and how she feels
2. Face
3. Body structure (slim or fat)
4. Voice
5. Attitude and confidence level
6. Dressing
Wow man how much innocent you are

Body dynamics. Movements, gestures, mimics - all the three components come over me like a waterfall.

Whatever stands out. This could be good or bad things. That said, I am instantly attracted to men who smile a lot. A great smile would have me looking longer than I should be looking.

There is nothing more enchanting than a good voice. Voice is almost a kind of deal breaker for me. I might physically look at any part first, but I always wait for her to open his mouth till I judge.
A good voice, although not completely quantifiable has a certain ring to it.

Confidence.
How she care herself.
Talks and smiles.

Acceptance or Ignorance .