• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What are the qualities you think your partner should have ?

I remember one joke by famous Gujrati comedian Shahbuddin Rathod..One guy after his master's degree put demand to whoever shows girl as his life partner. He says, not less then double graduate. 2-3 years passes and he gets not a single offer of Double Graduate girl . Then he starts saying , I would allow graduate girl. more 2-3 years passed and still he didnt get any single offer. He compromised to accept 10th pass girl and now they are also not available and more 2-3 years passes. Finally he says , please get me illiterate girl, I am ready literate her but please find girl for me.
Morale of the joke is ,guys , please first look yourself into mirror , and be practical. Compromise is the only way of living successful life with your partner. :cool:

I remember one joke by famous Gujrati comedian Shahbuddin Rathod..One guy after his master's degree put demand to whoever shows girl as his life partner. He says, not less then double graduate. 2-3 years passes and he gets not a single offer of Double Graduate girl . Then he starts saying , I would allow graduate girl. more 2-3 years passed and still he didnt get any single offer. He compromised to accept 10th pass girl and now they are also not available and more 2-3 years passes. Finally he says , please get me illiterate girl, I am ready literate her but please find girl for me.
Morale of the joke is ,guys , please first look yourself into mirror , and be practical. Compromise is the only way of living successful life with your partner. :cool:
Nobody is perfect but we do expect qualities like loyalty, understanding and honesty. No compromise in that !!

1. Beautiful like hell that even samantha would jealous of!
  2. Too fair that even milk should jealous of!!
  3. Too hot that even volcano should jealous of!!
  4. Too cute that even Mahesh babu should jealous of!!
  5. Too much glow that even sun would jealous of!!
  6. Too cool that even Moon would jealous of!!
  7. Too caring that even our parents should be jealous of!!
  8. Too sweet that even Gulab jamun would jealous of!!
These were the qualities I look in!!:cool1::cool1:
You need to have 3-4 life partners .:smoking::cool:

1691883164109.png

Mine
  • Caring
  • Sense of Humor
  • Should love parents ( even more than me is fine)
  • Should feel free to share any thing with me ( Not only happiness but also her frustrations,pains)
  • Encouraging
  • Understanding and Trusting me
  • Good heart
Agree :heart1:

Mine
  • Caring
  • Sense of Humor
  • Should love parents ( even more than me is fine)
  • Should feel free to share any thing with me ( Not only happiness but also her frustrations,pains)
  • Encouraging
  • Understanding and Trusting me
  • Good heart
Love