• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to the fair city of London.

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
Welcome one and all to the fair city of London. Walk with me away from the "tourist spots" and see the city from an entirely different view...
A city with a rich historic past, from the Roman settlement to the ransacking of Londinium (as it was known back then). From the bubonic plague, To the great fire. From Jack The Ripper to the Blitz. This city has seen it all.
So take my hand and walk with me, for there is much in London to see and so much more to do.

Shall we begin?

IMG_2650_zpsdkt8c7jv.jpg

Who's hungry? Street food to go, hardly miss em. Smells fantastic! Always good to eat before setting off. Don't mind the price, it looks expensive but trust me in this city you get what you pay for and with this you get a lot!

IMG_3299_zpsusaa39fi.jpg

Old Leadenhall Market, built in 1881. You don't see many buildings in London stand the test of time like this one has.

IMG_3243_zpsuydhikpo.jpg

Business in London is always conducted over a pint of beer, I can't remember the amount of times I've done this and still yet to do so. It's social yet informal too.

IMG_3247_zpscja5fb0u.jpg

Don't forget about the little side alleys here, there's always small shops that do the best coffees you'll ever have.

IMG_3250_zpsxgpljdhr.jpg

Or if you fancy something, you could treat yourself to an expensive bottle of red wine and game (Deer was on offer at this shop today, I ended up buying a bottle of red from here for a special occasion).

IMG_3242_zpsnjihgute.jpg

The "Tower of Power" aka the Lloyds of London building, every insurance claim you make, regardless of which part of the world you live, comes through here.

Fun fact about this building: If you do not look "The Part" as in, scrubbed up extremely well, not a spec of dirt on you, hair out of place or a crease out of line on your suit, You will be barred from entering until you do, it is an old tradition of this institute and has been for hundreds of years. There are two doormen who stand at the entrance just around the other side.

IMG_3246_zpsycnarfev.jpg

Now let's get out of the Market and head down to Aldgate.

IMG_3285_zpsypzgvowd.jpg

Talk a walk between the buildings of glass.

IMG_3286_zpsfef6s3bn.jpg

Down the alleyways....

IMG_3293_zpsuzvtakve.jpg

And you will find hidden gems like this place... (Who wants a drink? First rounds on me)

IMG_3290_zpskmlcut1x.jpg

Time to head into work, let's hope the day goes quick.

canary%20wharf_zpsummkogwi.jpg

Beautiful evening out, when the sun sets we'll go back into the city for the "night tour"

canary%20sun2_zpsbstfkvmj.jpg

Work is done for the day, let's get back into the city shall we?

canary%20night_zpsq5dv8zi9.jpg

Ah, the Tower of London. Many prisoners were held here, as were executions. There are still guards here called "Beefeaters" who protect something extremely valuable. That item, is the crown jewels. they are here in this very fortress. Stories have it that this place is extremely haunted and that you can hear the ghost of a woman screaming who was beheaded here. Well known prisoners include Deputy Führer Rudolf Hess and William Wallace (before being dragged to the Elms at Smithfield). Two princes were also murdered here.
(You can see why it's got the nickname of the bloody towers, wouldn't want to be put in here!)

tl_zpsrkqtcsz7.jpg

Let's take a walk down the Thames, we'll go down the Southbank later.

tc_zpsxe5mxqf6.jpg

Back up to Trafalgar Square, the fountains here are an attractive piece. So peaceful in a city of hustle and bustle. During the summer months, it has been known (and common practice) for people to cool off in these fountains and does the council worry? No, they actually commend it.

traf_zpsogfinldm.jpg

Now, what was I saying about the Southbank? Well, here we are. No rushing to be had here, take your time and relax, take in the view of this city.

The Houses of Parliament, the house of power for both the UK and The Commonwealth. If you look behind you will also see Westminster Abbey (not the Cathedral, which is just down the road in Victoria province).

big%20ben_zpsxcglddhu.jpg

I will never tire of this view, it's good to just relax here.

thamesview_zpsf5ngvyor.jpg

Perhaps take a ride on the London Eye, get a bird eye view of the city at night.

POIW0-4567890-_zps7bly3hfy.jpg

Or perhaps.... Share your first kiss with your love, here at the Southbank Gardens.

lights_zpso6dbvvlp.jpg

That's all from me, have a goodnight.

Just a heads up: If you want to see the full size images, just click on them and then click on them again to shrink them down.

ok, so where is the OLD shit? Where is Daigon Alley? where is Olianders? The Broomstick? the Black Cauldron? your'e showing Muggle shit... we wanna see OLD SCHOOL!!!! we want Harry Potter world damnit.

ok, so where is the OLD shit? Where is Daigon Alley? where is Olianders? The Broomstick? the Black Cauldron? your'e showing Muggle shit... we wanna see OLD SCHOOL!!!! we want Harry Potter world damnit.

Aint no Hocus Pocus shit here! You want Manchester for that lol