• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to the 20s Zade ✨

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Welcome to the 20s @Nightwing and bye bye to teenage !!

download (10).jpeg

Happiest Birthday to my foodie friend - Zedya aka Wangya aka Brookya aka 100 names we gave you !! :fest::holiday:

download (9).jpeg

The sweetest, the cutest and the nicest male friend I have on Zozo
(not gonna call ya dumbest today, don't worry, why am I even lying ? ssshh Aayu it's his bday !!)

Btw, have you realized that it's my friendship anniversary with you and @Freaky . We met an year ago, never thought then that we'll be good friends at this level.

I was feeling bad and then ya pinged me and asked if I am doing okay, that's how we started chatting and I am sure you don't remember this :)

In our friendship, you are
Samosa to my Sambhar, aren't you ??

images (77).jpeg

A weird combo, weird us !! How many time have we fought over stupid things ? (Yeah I fought, ya ya, not you -_-) But here we are - laughing, sharing and yep still fighting.

On your special day, I'll just pray to God that -

"
He Deva, aaj aaplya Zedya (Nightwing) cho janmdivas aasa, tar hya sathi garhana ghaalat aasa.

Tyaka udand aayushya di re, aamcha wangya pudhe shikuk jaathat tar tyacha abhyasat nit laksha lagu de, tyachi pragati hou de, tyachi sadaiv bhar bharat hou de, tujhi nazar thev re maharaja !!

Vhay Maharajaa !!!! "

PS - I have killed Malvani language, I am sorry -_-

View attachment 164881

Happiest Birthday to my foodie friend - Zedya aka Wangya aka Brookya aka 100 names we gave you !! :fest::holiday:

View attachment 164882

(not gonna call ya dumbest today, don't worry, why am I even lying ? ssshh Aayu it's his bday !!)

Btw, have you realized that it's my friendship anniversary with you and @Freaky . We met an year ago, never thought then that we'll be good friends at this level.

I was feeling bad and then ya pinged me and asked if I am doing okay, that's how we started chatting and I am sure you don't remember this :)

View attachment 164883

A weird combo, weird us !! How many time have we fought over stupid things ? (Yeah I fought, ya ya, not you -_-) But here we are - laughing, sharing and yep still fighting.

"
He Deva, aaj aaplya Zedya (Nightwing) cho janmdivas aasa, tar hya sathi garhana ghaalat aasa.

Tyaka udand aayushya di re, aamcha wangya pudhe shikuk jaathat tar tyacha abhyasat nit laksha lagu de, tyachi pragati hou de, tyachi sadaiv bhar bharat hou de, tujhi nazar thev re maharaja !!

Vhay Maharajaa !!!! "

Happiest birthday... Enjoy your day...

View attachment 164881

View attachment 164882

View attachment 164883

"

Vhay Maharajaa !!!! "

Aaye aayu vaayu @Bekhayali thank you so much re .... :heart1: