• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Weird looks?

BnB007

Epic Legend
Senior's
What are three things you could buy at a grocery store to make the cashier give you weird looks?

1. Buying a bunch of multi flavoured condoms..

rest of the two points i will tell laters as this is only one thing which got striked now.. :Cwl:

1. Buying a bunch of multi flavoured condoms..

rest of the two points i will tell laters as this is only one thing which got striked now.. :Cwl:
what single pple do with condoms?
practicing how to wear?
I remember my school days now i had bought a packet it was of manforce pack of 3 as far as i remember,
just to practice how to wear and getting rid of air that it takes was not easy and masturbate in it at end as money spent had to be utilised somehow.

what single pple do with condoms?
practicing how to wear?
I remember my school days now i had bought a packet it was of manforce pack of 3 as far as i remember,
just to practice how to wear and getting rid of air that it takes was not easy and masturbate in it at end as money spent had to be utilised somehow.
We too, as I was studying in 8 th we used to get this Condom from a frnd of mine who's house w is nearer to a govt primary clinic, I don't remember the name,of the packet, but I still remember how we used to play with that by blowing air and water in that:giggle: