• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info We gonna update chat today - 22-07-2018

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
  1. We have a fix for the user list, which keeps jumping up and down.
  2. Users have to wait until the user list get sorted to send private messages
  3. It stops mobile users from lagging like hell when we reach more numbers of users in single room.
  • Requesting all users to clear your browser cache in mobile and desktop device to make sure you get the updated version of the chat.

Tip: How to clear your browser cache >> https://www.chatzozo.com/chat-help/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache/

Got dc not able to login getting msg site is closed is it caz of update zeus

@Beryl You can now able to login and have fun. Dont forget to clear your browser cache and cookie.. else u end up not able to send private messages

1. We have a fix for the user list, which keeps jumping up and down.
  2. Users have to wait until the user list get sorted to send private messages
  3. It stops mobile users from lagging like hell when we reach more numbers of users in single room.

• Requesting all users to clear your browser cache in mobile and desktop device to make sure you get the updated version of the chat.

Tip: How to clear your browser cache >> https://www.chatzozo.com/chat-help/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache/
User list not updated automatically, some user shows 3 heads, some user shows 16 heads, load more buttom not active also. Please note this.

Having cleared my cache and cookies following the update I now find that the 'Load more' button does not work and it seems to show only the top ten names on the user list for each room. I know there are more users online in most rooms. You're getting there Zeus and thanks for keeping us updated on what is happening :D