• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Watchin U☺️

Wicked

News Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
81C285C1-D4B3-42E6-A5BA-B580F5E64825.jpeg

I heard stories about tress having eyes n they can see... Now i see them omggggg
That stories has some connection to scriptural injunctions and its relevant!
Now i feel to write,its been long lol!
Tree is also a yoni or a body out of 84 million yonis/bodies/species just like our human body.
They can see feel laugh cry like just like us as stated.
Theres a very famous 8lines/verse or poem or glorification or prayer to the lord krishna in padm puran which is sung by Satayvrat muni which is known as Damodarashtakam and its very popular in vaishanvism.
Out of which one is about two trees who were cursed by lord brahma and krishna freed their tree body in his courtyard when he was tied by his foster mother yasodha with a wooden grinding mortar and he uprooted that trees stucking the motor between the two trees.This whole leela or pastime is called as damodarleela or udar bandhan leela and is very beautiful ❤️.
The two tree bodies who were freed from that bondage were none other than manigriva and nalkuvera the two sons of Kuvera(The treasurer /The custodian of wealth)

That stories has some connection to scriptural injunctions and its relevant!
Now i feel to write,its been long lol!
Tree is also a yoni or a body out of 84 million yonis/bodies/species just like our human body.
They can see feel laugh cry like just like us as stated.
Theres a very famous 8lines/verse or poem or glorification or prayer to the lord krishna in padm puran which is sung by Satayvrat muni which is known as Damodarashtakam and its very popular in vaishanvism.
Out of which one is about two trees who were cursed by lord brahma and krishna freed their tree body in his courtyard when he was tied by his foster mother yasodha with a wooden grinding mortar and he uprooted that trees stucking the motor between the two trees.This whole leela or pastime is called as damodarleela or udar bandhan leela and is very beautiful ❤.
The two tree bodies who were freed from that bondage were none other than manigriva and nalkuvera the two sons of Kuvera(The treasurer /The custodian of wealth)
That's pretty much info kedo...i saw trees crying as well..dont remember the name of the tree but I have felt that trees shedding tears...