• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

VERITY❤️

Joey

Favoured Frenzy
Welcome to the one of the darkest yet deliciously creepy as steamy romantic physcopathic book one ever read !

images (80).jpeg

If " dark & twist" were a book, definety it would be. The content of this book is totally DARK..ohhhoo not just Dark, the darkest of Dark ! How come I loved it thoroughly and I hate it at the same time ! Are there any books you had read with the ending which questions you alot and left you complety confused and perplexed..This book is ONE !

If you start to read the book, you complety hooked into this one, it flipped your stomach from the start to till the end. The very first line is well enough to let you think " WTF DID I READ NOW"( The best way to welcoming one into The Darkest way"). It sucks you in and but you have no choice you inhaled complety in one go !

" I hear the crack of his skull before the splattering of blood reaches me "....This is the first line and yeah here you go !

" There is no light in the tunnel where we're going. This is one last warning. A growing darkness ahead"

Try to make it as a synopsis without revealing any Spoiler !​

Verity Crawford, the famous author in the town started to write a book, but unable to finish it because of she met with accident and so the there is an urgent need of co-author. Jeremy, the husband of Verity, hired lowen Ashleigh as an option, who struggled in her life and dire need of money and so she accepts the options.

And one day she was invited to the residence of verity and Jeremy to sift through the notes to complete the rest. While searching any notes , Lowen discoverd EXTREMELY unsettling information( Manuscript )and yeah now tides turns in the house ! Is she co-authoring books for a creepy Darkest villainous psychopath ? Then such a fucking freakin page turner it is !

Each gruesome details of Verity in manuscript gave you creep !
There are alot of places your mind ponder to ask " what the hell did the Verity do?" But for me, the more crazy and the more ruthless the character in the thriller, it gets better. And yeah This character is one of the wildest character one'have read about and So Scary but loved it ! I set my bar for distrubing content is very high and Verity ticked all the boxes effortlessly !

The plot, story writing, the character build up, OMG Mind blowing. CoHo- bow my head, how come you perfectly fit some romances in middle of all the chaos.

If you want to read dark love thriller which doesn't disturb your mind & you are looking for extremely fast paced which race your ❤️ to see what happens next , this is the one for you. definitely you will taste it. But at the end , it makes you question EVERYTHING. Don't blame me for that:bandid: Happy Reading !

~❤️~

Welcome to the one of the darkest yet deliciously creepy as steamy romantic physcopathic book one ever read !

View attachment 157743

If " dark & twist" were a book, definety it would be. The content of this book is totally DARK..ohhhoo not just Dark, the darkest of Dark ! How come I loved it thoroughly and I hate it at the same time ! Are there any books you had read with the ending which questions you alot and left you complety confused and perplexed..This book is ONE !

If you start to read the book, you complety hooked into this one, it flipped your stomach from the start to till the end. The very first line is well enough to let you think " WTF DID I READ NOW"( The best way to welcoming one into The Darkest way"). It sucks you in and but you have no choice you inhaled complety in one go !

" I hear the crack of his skull before the splattering of blood reaches me "....This is the first line and yeah here you go !

" There is no light in the tunnel where we're going. This is one last warning. A growing darkness ahead"

Verity Crawford, the famous author in the town started to write a book, but unable to finish it because of she met with accident and so the there is an urgent need of co-author. Jeremy, the husband of Verity, hired lowen Ashleigh as an option, who struggled in her life and dire need of money and so she accepts the options.

And one day she was invited to the residence of verity and Jeremy to sift through the notes to complete the rest. While searching any notes , Lowen discoverd EXTREMELY unsettling information( Manuscript )and yeah now tides turns in the house ! Is she co-authoring books for a creepy Darkest villainous psychopath ? Then such a fucking freakin page turner it is !

There are alot of places your mind ponder to ask " what the hell did the Verity do?" But for me, the more crazy and the more ruthless the character in the thriller, it gets better. And yeah This character is one of the wildest character one'have read about and So Scary but loved it ! I set my bar for distrubing content is very high and Verity ticked all the boxes effortlessly !

The plot, story writing, the character build up, OMG Mind blowing. CoHo- bow my head, how come you perfectly fit some romances in middle of all the chaos.

If you want to read dark love thriller which doesn't disturb your mind & you are looking for extremely fast paced which race your ❤️ to see what happens next , this is the one for you. definitely you will taste it. But at the end , it makes you question EVERYTHING. Don't blame me for that:bandid: Happy Reading !

Verity - one of my favourite..
I read somewhere that, CoHo writes for the non readers.. Like everyone ( readers and non readers ) will read her books..
~itendswithus
~itstartswithus
~allyourperfects
So on..

it makes you question EVERYTHING.
Verity is something.. Huh
which doesn't disturb your mind
Actually it does..:bandid:

Note: Don't search more about the novel just go and experience it ~ know -
Who's verity?
What's verity!

Good read ~

~The purpose of this thread completed ~ :bandid:
So you don't want any more replies or reactions ! Haha

View attachment 157743

Anyways thanks for recommending this book..excited to read!!

View attachment 157743

I prolly shouldve closed my eyes but i end up peeking into this ! I bought the book a week ago and haven’t read it yet, resting in my book shelf. Dont worry verity I might skipped some for you! My curiosity and interests rapidly build up now xD ✨❤️