• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unexpected accident ~

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
It was an unexpected accident. We both got collided. Our hearts got interwined. It was something magical. It was something that I don't deserve. Happiness and peace were two words, that are far from me. But I felt happy and serene, at that moment ~ I believed in soulmates.

I have been caged in the darkness from past few years, but when we met I started hoping to see some light. At that moment I wished to fly from the cage, to broke my chains, to end everything and everyone that revolved around us, it was only 'we'~ I wished for light and sunshine.

I was an artist, who paints on the sky, and who gets attracted to different colours.
When I got collided with her, I saw violet and indigo, they were like small wild flowers. Actually, we were wild flowers that everyone else ignore. Then I saw a tint of blue in her eyes, like a river and I felt myself as small green weeds in it. Our favourite evenings got mixed with yellow, orange and red. Happily we existed there, I felt lucky ~ I got collided with a rainbow.

It was beautiful, when we both called ourselves as dream and pearl. It showed that how precious that 'we' both were. Dreams and pearls were precious but mostly nobody knows. People search for diamonds and rubies but forgot to dream and they don't see or want a pearl ~ I got gifted with something precious.

We know that we are precious, we know that our bond is something magical. So we can't just let it go. We can't miss each other. Our hearts are beating only for us. We are breathing only for us. We are dreaming only for us. It'll be only us, just she and I ~ Finally, I'm hoping in
always and forever.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
~an unexpected accident

she's a sunshine,
 she's a rainbow,
 she's precious.
 always and forever,
 we are magical!
~some random 1:30 thoughts