• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

(Un)common sense

Witchie

Something to consider when you watch a cam, someone has just invited you into their home. You might want to act like that has happened in the real world.

Find out the rules before you put your feet on the couch. Ask for things don’t demand you are a guest IN SOMEONES HOUSE and most likely just one of many. So just try to remember what your mothers hopefully taught you and mind your manners, however if you were raised by wolves then remember don’t fuck with the bitch.

Something to consider when you watch a cam, someone has just invited you into their home. You might want to act like that has happened in the real world.

Find out the rules before you put your feet on the couch. Ask for things don’t demand you are a guest IN SOMEONES HOUSE and most likely just one of many. So just try to remember what your mothers hopefully taught you and mind your manners, however if you were raised by wolves then remember don’t fuck with the bitch.
I agree with you completely Witchie, if only the beggars would read this, maybe that would change.

That all works in theory but some enjoy the beggars.I don't know, maybe it makes them feel special.Having strangers validate you in odd to me but some thrive on it.So it makes it hard to say read and understand the rules when others rules are so off base But you are right, manners are everything.If only other people understood that.

That is true and I agree that this is wishful thinking that people would check before they started a course of action. Far be it from me to tell anyone how to find validation and fulfillment I just would find it refreshing for more people find out what kind of person they are dealing with before Imposing their preconceived idea of how to interact.