• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

TRUMP tested positive for covid-19

In my point of view
The Top Ten Things Which Would Happen If President Trump Got the Covid 19 virus::Laugh1:

10. He would actually start listening to Dr. Anthony Fauci, who would tell him to start worrying, because “only the good die young” and Trump ain’t either.

9. He would continue to hold his Corona virus press briefing and try to cough and sneeze on every reporter in the White House Press Corp.

8. He would start a “Go Fund Me” to pay for his care.

7. He would encourage all his Evangelical Christian Minister buddies to hold the biggest church services they could, as long as everyone prayed for him. Screw Social Distancing!

6. He would sue the Chinese, saying they maliciously created this virus as retaliation for his tariffs.

5. He would reserve a boatload of ventilators for his personal use, just in case.

4. Mike Pence would put Trump’s order to reserve a boatload of ventilators into his “Round File” and start working on his first State of the Union speech.

3. Trump would blame it on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, saying they wished it on him.

2. He would try to shake hands with, kiss and hug every Democrat he could find.
1.He would Tweet out, “I got the virus and I might die.” and it would get the most likes in the history of Twitter. :rofl1: