• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Traffic Around the World

D

Deleted member 59

After almost dying in a car accident yesterday (I'm ok safe and sound no scratches) I got curious about traffic and drivers around the globe. How many car accidents do you have per year, the laws of which country concerning cars and mottorbikes, if any of you guys have been in a car accident or witnessed it, stuff like that. So let me know :p

First of all, glad to know you are OK. We need the sexygirl :blessing:, but we should inspect more closely to make sure there ain't no scratch on you ;)

India is almost same as Brazil except for a few details, like we drive on left side of road, well we are legally supposed to. We actually drive on any side we get. There are the cliched cows on Indian roads, although less in cities.

The city where I live, Mumbai, is undergoing lot of infrastructure projects right now, so traffic has become the worst. The metro construction has made driving a nightmare. I switched to using bike instead of car.

But the Traffic Police department has started installing automated cameras that catch vehicles breaking signals and issue online fines to the vehicles owner. So the awareness is increasing, but its still a big mess. Hopefully people will learn and the situation will get better, fingers crossed.

As for my own driving accidents, i have been involved in 2, first in my car, one enthusiast biker tried to cut me off and lost control of his ride and slipped, didn't had to pay a penny as the witnesses agreed the biker was in fault. The bike accident a few months ago left me with a few minor bruises on knee and hand, and broke my fitbit :(

I' had one major car accident ... I was travelling along a country road doing about 50 miles an hour, came round a bend to find a lorry had stopped at the bottom of a hill to allow another lorry to come downhill. Did a quick assessment of situation, high banks and trees on both sides, so no options really ... run into the big heavy bar at the rear of one lorry, or swerve and go head on into the other lorry and hope for the best. Result ... hit the lorry head on, watched the bonnet crumple up ... got out of the car and asked the driver of the lorry if he was OK? lmao. Another time while driving a mini, I was driving home after a night out with m8s, about three o' clock in the morning, fell asleep at the wheel then woke up to find I was heading straight for a ditch at the side of the road, ... too late ... car jumped the ditch ending up in a farmers field, with a wrecked car. Also had some minor falls off my motorbike, no harm done except one time, was just taking off at slow speed from a 'T' junction, got hit by a strong gust of wind causing me to unbalance ... bike went over and I broke my collar bone without realising it, ... never did get it set again properly. Once while on a bicycle I turned into our uphill gravel covered drive, hit the edging and went over the handlebars, heard my wrist crack as it hit the ground ... lo and behold two clean breaks in both bones of my wrist. So yeah, you could say I'm quite lucky really as none of these actually gave me any permanent long time damage. lol

i've had a couple in my time ,some with friends but one i caused myself .france has a high road accident toll ,if your ever in france and you see lil wooden crosses on the side of the roads you know someone died there ,some road are even tagged with signs mentioning the rate of accidents on it. also france being split into depts you can get road rage quite a bit
my area hates the paris drivers like paris hate the normandy drivers ,i can say the french are the worst drivers ever known

First of all, glad to know you are OK. We need the sexygirl :blessing:, but we should inspect more closely to make sure there ain't no scratch on you ;)

India is almost same as Brazil except for a few details, like we drive on left side of road, well we are legally supposed to. We actually drive on any side we get. There are the cliched cows on Indian roads, although less in cities.

The city where I live, Mumbai, is undergoing lot of infrastructure projects right now, so traffic has become the worst. The metro construction has made driving a nightmare. I switched to using bike instead of car.

But the Traffic Police department has started installing automated cameras that catch vehicles breaking signals and issue online fines to the vehicles owner. So the awareness is increasing, but its still a big mess. Hopefully people will learn and the situation will get better, fingers crossed.

As for my own driving accidents, i have been involved in 2, first in my car, one enthusiast biker tried to cut me off and lost control of his ride and slipped, didn't had to pay a penny as the witnesses agreed the biker was in fault. The bike accident a few months ago left me with a few minor bruises on knee and hand, and broke my fitbit :(
Are you a doctor? lol Only docs check my bruises :p Ty for the good wishes snuggy! And I've heard about the traffic in India, it does sound crazy... Are yu al recovered from you last accident?

I' had one major car accident ... I was travelling along a country road doing about 50 miles an hour, came round a bend to find a lorry had stopped at the bottom of a hill to allow another lorry to come downhill. Did a quick assessment of situation, high banks and trees on both sides, so no options really ... run into the big heavy bar at the rear of one lorry, or swerve and go head on into the other lorry and hope for the best. Result ... hit the lorry head on, watched the bonnet crumple up ... got out of the car and asked the driver of the lorry if he was OK? lmao. Another time while driving a mini, I was driving home after a night out with m8s, about three o' clock in the morning, fell asleep at the wheel then woke up to find I was heading straight for a ditch at the side of the road, ... too late ... car jumped the ditch ending up in a farmers field, with a wrecked car. Also had some minor falls off my motorbike, no harm done except one time, was just taking off at slow speed from a 'T' junction, got hit by a strong gust of wind causing me to unbalance ... bike went over and I broke my collar bone without realising it, ... never did get it set again properly. Once while on a bicycle I turned into our uphill gravel covered drive, hit the edging and went over the handlebars, heard my wrist crack as it hit the ground ... lo and behold two clean breaks in both bones of my wrist. So yeah, you could say I'm quite lucky really as none of these actually gave me any permanent long time damage. lol
How you've managed to survive is beyond me lol

Are you a doctor? lol Only docs check my bruises :p Ty for the good wishes snuggy! And I've heard about the traffic in India, it does sound crazy... Are yu al recovered from you last accident?

I used to play doctor :giggle:

And yup, i fully recovered from the accident, but the Fitbit didn't :(

This Is So Sad Alexa Play Despacito