• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Top 5 awkward/embarrassing moments

D

Deleted member 59

I am famous over here for embarrassing myself lol I'm that clumsy and inappropriate most of the time

1. Falling during class
2. Tripping and then falling as I entered in the office to talk with my future boss
3. Accidentally hitting a woman on the face when the bus took a u-turn
4. Holding onto my friend's arm, trying not to fall and then making both of us fall in the middle of the street
5. Last but not least, falling from the chair while spinning on it during a staff meeting
There's more lol but 5 is enough

I've tripped and fallen more times then i can count.Each more embarrassing t hen the next lol
So they can all be lumped into #1
2.when the handcuff key broke..but im not explaining that one again lol
3.school fieldtrip to the sherriff station...only to look over and see a family member in the waiting cell...and waving to get my attention lol
4.tripping and punching my bff in the face..giving her a bloody nose
5. waking up drunk and barking on the floor..only ....i forgot my friend was asleep ....right there.....yea lol
she yelled FUCKIN MAGGGGGGGGGGGG :p

Well now.....

1) Falling through a glass door (while shut)
2) Headbutting a lampost while drunk
3) Getting 'caught' in public (if you know what I mean)
4) Getting wrongfully arrested and the cops made a huge commotion
5) Anything that begins with me saying 'Oh bollocks, I'm such a cunt' is usually an embarrassing moment or about too be

Lets see:
1. Tripping and falling while going "up" the stairs.. luckily my boss was coming down the stairs to witness it all.
2. Falling out of my chair at work .. and i wasn't even spinning.. just sitting mind you?
3. Ohh and that one picture my best friend can use for the rest of my life as blackmail. enough said.
4. Fainting while hiking in the Rocky Mountains with family. (not my fault I get altitude sickness) jeepers!
5. The time I told one of my customers over the phone "love ya" as I was saying goodbye. Can you say awkward when he replied" well love you too".

During class while I was teaching it lol my students had quite a view lol

1. Almost getting caught in public
  2. Holding a whole conversation with someone whose name i could not remember
  3. Parked the car, got out, and the bitch moved again n bashed into another car
  4. Burped loudly during a job interview
  5. Locked out of the apartment, wearing just my sleep tee

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see:
1. Tripping and falling while going "up" the stairs.. luckily my boss was coming down the stairs to witness it all.
2. Falling out of my chair at work .. and i wasn't even spinning.. just sitting mind you?
3. Ohh and that one picture my best friend can use for the rest of my life as blackmail. enough said.
4. Fainting while hiking in the Rocky Mountains with family. (not my fault I get altitude sickness) jeepers!
5. The time I told one of my customers over the phone "love ya" as I was saying goodbye. Can you say awkward when he replied" well love you too".
So number 3 eh lol

I've tripped and fallen more times then i can count.Each more embarrassing t hen the next lol
So they can all be lumped into #1
3.school fieldtrip to the sherriff station...only to look over and see a family member in the waiting cell...and waving to get my attention lol
4.tripping and punching my bff in the face..giving her a bloody nose
5. waking up drunk and barking on the floor..only ....i forgot my friend was asleep ....right there.....yea lol
she yelled FUCKIN MAGGGGGGGGGGGG :p

ALL DA EMBARAEESESS

I am famous over here for embarrassing myself lol I'm that clumsy and inappropriate most of the time

1. Falling during class
2. Tripping and then falling as I entered in the office to talk with my future boss
3. Accidentally hitting a woman on the face when the bus took a u-turn
4. Holding onto my friend's arm, trying not to fall and then making both of us fall in the middle of the street
5. Last but not least, falling from the chair while spinning on it during a staff meeting
There's more lol but 5 is enough
psttt blame da boooze it's always da booze

1. Almost getting caught in public
  2. Holding a whole conversation with someone whose name i could not remember
  3. Parked the car, got out, and the bitch moved again n bashed into another car
  4. Burped loudly during a job interview
  5. Locked out of the apartment, wearing just my sleep tee
alll da #4's looooooooooooooooooool..so youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lolol