• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Today Is The Day

Billy

Wellknown Ace
Today I woke up thinking today is the day, the day that everything gets better, the day I move forward with my life, but conscience said stop kidding yourself. Today is the day that I get up with a smile on my face, but my conscience said another hour in bed is what you need. Today is the day I'll get a phone call with good news but my conscience said stop dreaming it'll never happen. Today is the day I'll an effort to get fitter and healthier but my conscience said nopes you're destined to be fat. Today is the day my skin will clear up but my conscience said it's been 22 years, think again.

Today is the day I'll be happy again, but my conscience said the mask you wear will never leave. Today is the day I'll just give up and my conscience said, yep that's more like it!

Tomorrow I will wake up willing and wanting that Today Is The Day... but the battle within continues to rage away...

Today is the day... maybe... just maybe... one day...