• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

TODAY 21st JUNE IS SUMMER SOLSTICE

Sumannnn

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Here is some Information for your understanding
solstice_0.jpg
images.jpeg-2.jpg
images.png

June 21st the longest day and shortest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. And ut is the shortest day in the Southern Hemisphere

Why the days are longer in Northern Hemisphere and shorter in Southern Hemisphere?

On the day of the June solstice, the north pole is tipped more directly toward the sun, and the south pole is tipped more directly away from the sun. Hence the days are longer in Northern Hemisphere and shorter in Southern Hemisphere.

Interesting facts:

The word "solstice" comes from the Latin words "sol" (i.e. sun) and "sistere" (i.e. stationary).

It occurs twice a year. In the Northern Hemisphere, it happens in June and in the Southern Hemisphere, it occurs in December.

June 21st the longest day and shortest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. And ut is the shortest day in the Southern Hemisphere

Why the days are longer in Northern Hemisphere and shorter in Southern Hemisphere?

On the day of the June solstice, the north pole is tipped more directly toward the sun, and the south pole is tipped more directly away from the sun. Hence the days are longer in Northern Hemisphere and shorter in Southern Hemisphere.

Interesting facts:

The word "solstice" comes from the Latin words "sol" (i.e. sun) and "sistere" (i.e. stationary).

It occurs twice a year. In the Northern Hemisphere, it happens in June and in the Southern Hemisphere, it occurs in December.
:clapping::clapping:Good job