• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Timeless

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Why don’t you say ‘no’ when it clearly shows that you don’t want to do it? it echoes in my head for quite some time now. The mere question strucked me at this moment and made my mind run a circus of reasons. But really.. why can’t I say no.
I picked up my phone and opened the calendar. It looks like I only have a few months left by then. What should I do with four months. I never dreamt of staying in this town but i guess some could actually makes me stay.

One notification popped..

You: can I see you today at 5pm. Dinner. Will be waiting :)
‘’ who does say NO for a treat righti get up from my bed and glance at the reflection of me in the mirror. Ahh!! there it is an uncontrollable smile and then followed by a heave sigh.
I believe the universe is rooting for my happiness and so why would I say No to every possibilities that used to be impossible in my opinion… that is my answer to his question.

~

I decided to be ‘fearless’ years and years of the off limits. ‘Five more months right, let’s make the most of it’ I walked up at the bus and sat by the window, i can see that it’s less traffic now which is a pretty good sign now. I checked the time its 4:30PM now, i never wanna be late because moments are once in a life time and never comes back.

one notification from ‘you’

“ hey, I’m sorry something came up i may not be at the restaurant”
“Can you wait for me at the mall? I will be there at 7PM, is that alright?”
Processing the thought of what I just read ends up giving me a mixed emotions. The excitement turned into sadness. I closed my eyes, jaw clenched and eventually.. a heave sighh. It’s probably some more minutes before i responded ‘ok, i will wait’ .
The stupidity. But then stupidity against regrets?
I probably just be on stupidity’s side.

~
Waited for an hour. ‘Am so proud of my patience today’ and the thing is my phone’s battery’s down. I do not know if we’re even gonna see each other. The mall’s quite huge and you will lose the patience before you get where am at. But you did.

hey’’ i looked at you deeply in those brown eyes, not with the thought of you gotten disappointed but ‘you found me’ I whispered and you heard it — this time.

i know youi was unsure about what he meant but regardless of what it is, I’m just glad he finally came this time. He sat beside me as i gazed and followed his every move. I can see that he was perplexed by it. “Atleast the bus did move right? And you are here?’’ happily I asked with a smile. You nod and shown the brightest smile, you traced fews strands of my hair back behind my ear. ‘Im glad.’ But hinted with a thought.

Are you real?”

my heart sunked, and breath deepens, as if am guided back somewhere by a circuit. The parallel exists somewhere and I should never have uttered that single phrase. Because you fade a little more and farther away. It sucks when you can never grasp the reality of something you crave for, a presence.
And that seems like a passage of realm and fantasy, but it is real. It feels real.’ my eyes were open, suddenly a rush of tears rolled down my cheeks it burns but my heart shatters.

atleast… a dream of a five months later”