• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This hit me...

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
a30b0b73-dcec-4512-a4cc-ec8befc3c69f.jpegThis hit me...

You never really know the true impact you have on those around you. You never know how much someone needed that smile you gave them. You never know how much your kindness turned someone's entire life around. You never know how much someone needed that long hug or deep talk. So don't wait to be kind. Don't wait for someone else to be kind first. Don't wait for better circumstances or for someone to change. Just be kind, because you never know how much someone needs it.

View attachment 205902This hit me...

You never really know the true impact you have on those around you. You never know how much someone needed that smile you gave them. You never know how much your kindness turned someone's entire life around. You never know how much someone needed that long hug or deep talk. So don't wait to be kind. Don't wait for someone else to be kind first. Don't wait for better circumstances or for someone to change. Just be kind, because you never know how much someone needs it.
True heartbeat.....

Everyone need it...
I m trying my best to be kind, true and trustworthy...

If something left u can add, I m trying that too (in a good way only) :inlove:

Awesome :heart1: :blessing:

Waaah waaah