• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

There's more than Rio and football in Brazil pt 2

D

Deleted member 59

Today I'll show you my favorite place in the whole world! This is the city of Pirenópolis located in the heart of Brazil in the state of Goiás. Pirenópolis has a special place in my heart, because all the great moments in my life were spent there, alongside friends and family. And if you like hiking, camping, beaitufil landscapes and stunning waterfalls, then this is the right place for you. Pirenópolis is the refugee of many people who want to runaway from the hectic big city lifestyle, and take a few days off to chill and relax.

pirenopolis-goias-patrimonio-tombado-IPHAN-portal-das-malas.jpg

Pirenópolis is a National Heritage Listed city, so all the historical sites are well preserved and opened to visitors every year the whole year. Most cities in the state of Goiás have a strong catholic influence, and you can see it on the many churches built, dating from the colonial period in Brazil. Pirenópolis is one of those cities, and has a beautiful church located in the center of the city.

foto-abre-07-copy.jpg

igreja-matriz-n-s-do.jpg

Pirenópolis is a touristic city, so there are lots to see and do there. During the week you can enjoy the city's natural quietness and slow paced lifestyle. But from Thursday night till Sunday you get to experience the city's cultural festivals and the Leisure Street where you can find all kinds of restaurants and taste the best food in the country.

centro-79891.jpg

Leisure Street

During the weekends the city square offers great music festivals, plays and a hippie fair with lots of things to buy and of course a lot of cheap and delicious food to eat.

coreto.jpg

City Square

Pirenópolis is divided into two parts, the higher part and the lower part, due to the river that cuts the city in half called River of Souls (Rio das Almas). Both are connected by a bridge.

b3c30c809eca737b4efe6f007b02582f.jpg

River of Souls

It's possible to swim in the river at any time of the day, it's public and you don't have to pay for it.

Now let's talk about the waterfalls! Inside and around the city there are many waterfalls to visit, most of them you have to pay to visit, but every penny spent there is worth it. My favorite is Bomsucesso Waterfall, it's the closest one to Pirenópolis and it's located in a farm with the same name.

pousada-sesc-pirenopolis.jpg

Bonsucesso Waterfall

There are other waterfalls such as the Rosario Waterfall, one of the most beautiful ones!

cachoeira-do-rosario.jpg

Rosario Waterfall

There's also Araras Waterfall, another beautiful place for you to go.

cachoeira_usina_vela.jpg

Araras Waterfall

The good thing about Pirenópolis is that he city welcomes people from all over the world, and you can find hostels, hotels and B&b's which the official language is English, French, German. So all of you, if you decide to come, will certainly enjoy your stay.

stunning places i must say... and nutsy u definitely have to take me to Rosario Waterfall...i cant even imagine if its true or not :O its so beautiful :)

stunning places i must say... and nutsy u definitely have to take me to Rosario Waterfall...i cant even imagine if its true or not :O its so beautiful :)
You are more than welcome to come nutsy! We'll visit them all!

Rosario waterfall almost looks like a painting of how beautiful it is. I love this city with all my heart, and know it like the palm of my hand.