• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Word Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
In the past few weeks i see lot of posts against moderators from users. few posts from admins warning moderators. few memes making fun of moderators.

Being a moderator is not fun, we actually spend time in chat room much to moderate the room than to chat with others....do u knw we are being criticized for kicking users, muting users have u ever appreciated a moderator for being helpful to you? u ve been using the site without any abusers abusing u, or either spam being sidurbing ur main chats, or either pics being flooded in the wall... someone is guarding you with their time spent on for your happy chat time...have u ever thought wat him/her will be giving for that?

When a moderator kicks someone they come and abuses us, when we mute someone for their actions they complaint against us, yet we just smile and keep on doing wat we love to do...we just do this as we owe zozo alot for giving us life time memories and for nothing else......

we been said that we see partiality, yes we do have partiality for good users and abusers....

all we look forward is a bit of respect from the users and administrators for the time spent here....but do we get it back? have u ever seen any such respect or appreciations here?

Why am i writing it here is....now there are many moderators here and just give them respect as just because they spend they time in the back stage you are enjoying the chat...

RESPECT....RESPECT... RESPECT....

In the past few weeks i see lot of posts against moderators from users. few posts from admins warning moderators. few memes making fun of moderators.

Being a moderator is not fun, we actually spend time in chat room much to moderate the room than to chat with others....do u knw we are being criticized for kicking users, muting users have u ever appreciated a moderator for being helpful to you? u ve been using the site without any abusers abusing u, or either spam being sidurbing ur main chats, or either pics being flooded in the wall... someone is guarding you with their time spent on for your happy chat time...have u ever thought wat him/her will be giving for that?

When a moderator kicks someone they come and abuses us, when we mute someone for their actions they complaint against us, yet we just smile and keep on doing wat we love to do...we just do this as we owe zozo alot for giving us life time memories and for nothing else......

we been said that we see partiality, yes we do have partiality for good users and abusers....

all we look forward is a bit of respect from the users and administrators for the time spent here....but do we get it back? have u ever seen any such respect or appreciations here?

Why am i writing it here is....now there are many moderators here and just give them respect as just because they spend they time in the back stage you are enjoying the chat...

:clapping:

:clapping::highfive::Like:

Disagree.

Moderators are expected to sort out the issue first. Just because they have an advantage of being moderator, they aren't allowed to mute or kick out whoever they want. They are allowed to kick out/mute only if things are out of control.
Though a police man has a lathi stick, he is not allowed to use it in all circumstances.

If a moderator doesn't have patient to listen a problem from user, he must have to face the criticism too.
"Provoking fight" is not the appropriate reason to kick out every single time. The point is what measures you have taken to sort out the issue first instead of kick them out blindly. This is applicable only to the known users / Old users. I don't care about the action you take on abusers who come and abuse in fake id.

Most of the moderators are very good and friendly only, you guys know how to deal with the issues better than me.

This one comment received from a moderator. This reveals how impatient he is.
Playing a victim role is unacceptable when you point out an issue.

Untitled123.jpg

I don't want to comment in here by my free will, but as a admin i have some responsibility to make sure there is no quarrels and cold war brewing inside the chat between a LADY BUG and A moderator.

This will be my last humble request between you two. @satz and @KVG IS HERE

@KVG IS HERE Stop tagging him in your funny kind of threads and making meme out of his name(character).

@satz Just leave this issue behind in both CHAT and FORUM, i request you to block her or ignore her name in both chat and forum.

I don't want to take sides in here, so i let you know both, i need some peace in forum and chat. If you are not gonna take my word, then go ahead make your own way of creating chaos, TRUST me, i wont even make a single comment in both of your threads, And kvg- do not ever tag me into any more of your threads( in a pleasing way not to be rude).

I don't want to comment in here by my free will, but as a admin i have some responsibility to make sure there is no quarrels and cold war brewing inside the chat between a LADY BUG and A moderator.

This will be my last humble request between you two. @satz and @KVG IS HERE

@KVG IS HERE Stop tagging him in your funny kind of threads and making meme out of his name(character).

@satz Just leave this issue behind in both CHAT and FORUM, i request you to block her or ignore her name in both chat and forum.

I don't want to take sides in here, so i let you know both, i need some peace in forum and chat. If you are not gonna take my word, then go ahead make your own way of creating chaos, TRUST me, i wont even make a single comment in both of your threads, And kvg- do not ever tag me into any more of your threads( in a pleasing way not to be rude).
I tagged you since you are the administrator of this forum. Don't worry i will not tag you any more

Last edited:

Well said :Like:

Status
Not open for further replies.