• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Wailing - 2016 - Film Review

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I thought I made a review about this film, damn but I have missed it. Anyway never late to review any film. This film is full of mind games, doubt, good or bad, evil vs good and more.

Whatever you see is not true, but that does not mean it's fake, a confusional deceptive movie keeps you at the edge of your seat until the film ends.

Trust me, when the film ends, sure it gonna give you a memory scar in your memory bank. It is full of thrilling moments with nail biting scenes.

The love of a father, family and much more..

All i can say is, GO WATCH IT WITH SUBTITLE.

wailing film image.jpg

THE WAILING will wail you forever.

Movie Name : The Wailing

Year: 2016

Genre: Horror/Mystery

Running Time: 2h 36m

I thought I made a review about this film, damn but I have missed it. Anyway never late to review any film. This film is full of mind games, doubt, good or bad, evil vs good and more.

Whatever you see is not true, but that does not mean it's fake, a confusional deceptive movie keeps you at the edge of your seat until the film ends.

Trust me, when the film ends, sure it gonna give you a memory scar in your memory bank. It is full of thrilling moments with nail biting scenes.

View attachment 15180

Hmm sounds terrible.. So I got a movie today to watch..thank u Mr. Admin sab

View attachment 15180

Got a movie. Will watch this movie this weekend:holiday:

View attachment 15180

One of my favorites, that devil reveal scene:worried: