• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

T

TheOne

3 Powerful Lessons From The Book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck"

content.jpeg

1: Everything worthwhile in life is won through surmounting the associated negative experience.

Any attempt to escape the negative, to avoid it or quash it or silence it, only backfires.

2 : Pain is an inextricable thread in the fabric of life,
and to tear it out is not only impossible, but destructive: attempting to tear it out unravels everything else with it.

In contrast, if you’re able to not give a f*ck about the pain, you become unstoppable

3: You and everyone you know are going to be dead soon. And in the short amount of time between here and there, you have a limited amount of fucks to give.

And if you go around giving a f*ck about everything and everyone —well, then you’re going to get f*cked.

View attachment 97565

1: Everything worthwhile in life is won through surmounting the associated negative experience.

Any attempt to escape the negative, to avoid it or quash it or silence it, only backfires.

and to tear it out is not only impossible, but destructive: attempting to tear it out unravels everything else with it.

In contrast, if you’re able to not give a f*ck about the pain, you become unstoppable

3: You and everyone you know are going to be dead soon. And in the short amount of time between here and there, you have a limited amount of fucks to give.

And if you go around giving a f*ck about everything and everyone —well, then you’re going to get f*cked.
I didn't understood

It's like a small summary of this book.. you read books?
I believe it's an important book to be read if we are using platforms like this..bcz we come to know many pplz , few stays... and some don't even understand or like our character. so it's okk to be not ok , and it's okk to not giving a fu*k

View attachment 97565

i needed this book the most
i had it
i read it
i understood it
but applying it to some people becomes hard for me

View attachment 97565

Good nice

I love this shit so much, I applied my own "I dont give a flying monkies fuck" adage to my everyday dont give a fuck attitude. :Devil::rock:

View attachment 97565

Simply u saying worlds is like this..any issue come by anyone and people's come to disturb us in jobs or neighbours our wife..if we act for all these stuff we get sad and hurt..so you said us to not focus on those stuff..keep calm and silent... ignore u mean it right!?

I didn't read this book but this gives me an idea.

Maybe I should write a book, "The subtle art of giving a f*ck", it will be about... well, you know what it will be about :bandid:.

It will be a love story, there will be a plug and it falls in love with a socket, how well they get along and how the plug managed to get inside the socket and how many tricks it used, and the angles it approached the plug. I love love stories :Dream1: .

I didn't read this book but this gives me an idea.

Maybe I should write a book, "The subtle art of giving a f*ck", it will be about... well, you know what it will be about :bandid:.

It will be a love story, there will be a plug and it falls in love with a socket, how well they get along and how the plug managed to get inside the socket and how many tricks it used, and the angles it approached the plug. I love love stories :Dream1: .
let It be usb or hdmi or mobile chargers both plug and charger models keep on changing right