• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The - sister ♡

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
He is so excited, I don't know, why, but he's so happy today and running here and there on the house grabbing things and getting ready in a hurry. He wasn't even looking at me, I felt like an invisible ghost at that moment, I hugged him from behind, but he take me to his front smiled and again started doing his things. I felt sad ' why he isn't looking at me? Did I do anything wrong ' my thoughts ran in many ways.

I got into the bedroom and sat on bed, he came at that same moment and searched for something in his wardrobe and took a big gift box. My heart got heavy within seconds ' did he got a new girlfriend? ' maybe, yeah, but ' he didn't said anything '
I was feeling blue with million thoughts, it increased when he left from the room without even looking at me but still I saw that wide smile and excitement on his face.

After sometime, I heard the sound of front door getting shut, he left the house and I was feeling empty maybe with these unwanted thoughts in my mind made me felt like that, it's just been six months since we started living together. I went to the dining saw the finished food on the table, I ate mine, in these days he never ate food without waiting me, but, today. I thought it's better to talk with him than thinking these things, so I rang in his number, it was ringing but the call didn't got connected saying that he's busy, my mind totally got fucked up.

I thought he'll call me back after sometime but he didn't, it was getting so worse. I called his colleague, he picked up the call,

"Hy Madhu, how's you? Why did you call now?"

"Hello Justin, is Aadhi there? Do he came there? "

" no no no, he was on leave today "

" did he called you today? "

" yeah, called sometime ago and said he's going to sunrise apartments "

" oh okay thank you "

" what happened ma... " I hung up the call, without letting him, complete that.

'Why did he went there? ', ' why didn't he said anything about that?' And the thoughts got more and more deep, I thought it's better to go and find out, rather than assuming things. I got ready and took a bus. I reached there called him again, but still it was busy. I scanned the large apartment building and spotted him at the top balcony, with a girl, my heart got rise, in a second.

I reached there, while I was covering each floor, my heart was rising like hell. I entered to balcony I saw a women, she was surrounded but 9 - 10 boys, some faces were so familiar to me, they're Aadhi's brothers, and the balcony was in a birthday mood, when I was getting near to them their sounds were getting audible ' happy birthday akka, Happy birthday to you ' I heard an innocence and love of some well grown up guys.

I was shocked, ' what the hell did I do ', 'what all nonsense did I thought in last few hours ', ' I trust him with my whole heart, but, still, why? ' I was feeling sad ' he acted like that only he could have said about this to me, but, why he didn't?' I argued with my mind. "Madhu, you here?" Suddenly someone from them spotted me I got shocked from my thoughts. I tried to smile, Aadhi was looking at me in a doubt, but I smiled ignoring that. I went there, hugged his sister " Happy birthday akka " I wished her and stand beside Aadhi. He was in some other thought, I didn't hugged him or talked anything with him I heard him saying, " oh shit " others were looking at us in a question, " Madhu, madhu, sorry, sorry listen" I walked away from him, ignoring him.

I was sad and tensed, I know nothing much happened but I was worried for a few hours, I moved away from them he came following me they all were busy in their talks,

"Madhu, listen "

" you could have told me earlier, did I ever interfered in any of your matters? "

" Madhu it's not like that, listen I'll explain "

I didn't said anything, so he continued,

" I was so excited Madhu, it has been many months since I have seen her in person and you know nah, how she meant to me, she's my sister maybe we both didn't came out from same mother's womb but she's my sister and mostly more than that sometimes my mother, sometimes my friend, sometimes as a guide, sometimes as a motivator, I don't know Madhu I was so excited, I love her Madhu. " His sound was getting narrow I can feel his brotherhood heart in those words. " she's so lovely Madhu, she's so kind, she didn't ever thought any of us as some strangers but she loved us as her real brothers, we should atleast give back some love atleast nah "I felt sad and he too in his love towards his sister, I hugged him.

" it's okay Aadhi, I can understand."

I filled it with,

" I was feeling sad because you didn't told me about this, I'm sorry, I didn't thought about your excitement and from your side "

I hugged him tightly, I saw her in our back I saw the joy of tears in her eyes the rest of all were also standing behind her I called her in that hug, I know she wanted it, she ran and we hugged, soon the rest of all her brothers also ran and joined us " akka " they called loudly, I got back from them and gave them a space.

She was looking at me still tears of joy in her eyes, it glistened her happiness, I blinked my eyes and moved my lips and whispered,

' happy birthday sister '

And,
She smiled.

It's your birthday and I don't know what to do or what to gift so I planned to write this, I actually thought it at night 2 or 3 something but got busy with friends abd slept at morning 6 woke up at 2 and started writing I don't know if you like this but ignoring all that, let me wish a simple ' happy birthday '.

He have said a lot about you, multi too even hunk now a days, was only saying about his sister and I adore you for giving such a value to that word and to your such a deep and lovely heart. As I was a single kid in my real life, I can feel this bond very deeply, your best quality is that, sisterhood and the loving mind you have for that, I just portrayed all your qualities through these words.

Credits to : Anonymous guy, for being a character in this, hehe.

Thanks for reading this much,
Once again,
Happy birthday!
Enjoy this day with whole heart.

Cheers,
With love
Madhu.

@Atharv @Multiverse★madness @Hunkkk
Thanks for letting me know about her. Wishing that your bond last for long.

@SiRa

Omg..omg..truly emotional!

Your dedication is the best gift I've ever received in my life. Thank you for the meaningful and heartfelt dedication. Your thoughtfulness has left a lasting impact, and I truly appreciate it.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating such a wonderful message. Grateful to all my brothers for giving me this wonderful sister!

"Thank you so much for the incredible birthday write-up!

Lots of love and blessings!!

:inlove::hearteyes::heart1:

I was seriously reading all through and by the time I finished I imagined these guys ( her brothers ) who posted paragraphs of wishes and visualized but I couldn’t stop laughing !!! ( in a good way - no offense what so ever meant )

Who is blessed ? She or them? For now , I give it to them to have her !

Nicely written! But see me….

Last edited: