• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The right way to sleep

harris091

I was suffering man problems because of my bad sleeping activities, I am using pillows height and sometimes back side.

You should note this tips

- Sleep to your back or to your side. These positions bring the least pressure on you. Those who sleep on the back should choose a round pillow that supports the neck and a smooth pillow placed under their heads. To make a round pillow, you can insert a neck

- protecting ring into a pillow that is smoother and softer, or use special pillows that have a neck and one edge support for head placement. Consider the use of full pillows around your neck. Of course pillows are compressed and flattened over time, and should be changed about a year.

- Use pillows made of so-called memory foam foam, these pillows form themselves around the head and neck. The manufacturers of these pillows claim that they help the correct placement of the spine.

- Avoid using very tall or very tight pillows, as they cause the neck to be bent overnight and cause neck stiffness in the morning.

- If you are sleeping on the side, use a pillow under the neck below the head to maintain the neck arch.