• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The New Trick in Indian Rooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

As of today I was kindly informed of the newest trick performed by the abusers we get in Indian Rooms.

Forging fake SS (screenshots) *facepalms* yes abusers are really proving their lives to be so boring and lonely they come to chat room to forge fake ss to create drama in the room.

I wonder if we have actual grown ups there, and if we have them please seek therapy you people need it.

And One thing is certain, you may try and fool staff with your little tricks and games, but never ignore we've been doing this longer than you, and while you're little brains lacking creativity plots and schemes in chat rooms, we're the smart ones and can see right through you. :)

And btw the story did not cut, and now anyone who posts that ss again will get banned. And you may think you can come back from it, but I'll be right there to kick you out again as many times needed ;) cause if there's one thing I am not afraid of is of so called "trolls" who think they're smart enough to deceive us. I'm onto you pretty boys, call me karma ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol get them wifey
the guy who pretended to be Hades did that with Immi ,he was to dumb and didn't know Hades had a wife that trained Immi and made her vip ,he made out he got Immi under Hades's name :Cwl:they will think of anything
just proves why WOMEN got given the Brains

Lol get them wifey
the guy who pretended to be Hades did that with Immi ,he was to dumb and didn't know Hades had a wife that trained Immi and made her vip ,he made out he got Immi under Hades's name :Cwl:they will think of anything
just proves why WOMEN got given the Brains
IKR big LOL I swear to almighty Gaia they surprise me with their major lame ass moves..... lol