• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The most Indecent & Nuisance Guy of ZOZO

The most Indecent & Nuisance Guy of ZOZO

• EkaLustYa

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • EkaLustYa

• EkaLustYa

• Alessandro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucii

• Warrick

• Saathan

• Abhimanyu

• Nucking Futz

• BendOverBitch

• NOTA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I am tired of these recent polls and in a way fun too which triggered an idea to start a poll of my kind.

In Arnab Goswami high pitch howling style - the ZoZo nation wants to know the answer for the above question ( note: will be updated )

I am keeping this poll open for 3 days. First day for inviting entries to be on the poll ballot and the next two days for the users to vote.
Rules and points to note:
  1. To restrict the competition in thos nuisance “Only the guys with any badge will be allowed to be on the ballot”
  2. Candidates who entered this poll on their free will only be considered and NOT suggested by others.
  3. Deadline to be on the ballot by 10 PM EST 14MAR2023
  4. The poll choices will be updated after #3
  5. Guys from any region can enter this competition and there is no language barrier.
  6. Guys and girls keep open privates ON so that I start my campaign from 15MAR2023
  7. Please DO NOT vote yet - until the poll choices are updated which is - refer #3

Last edited:
I am tired of these recent polls and in a way fun too which triggered an idea to start a poll of my kind.

In Arnab Goswami high pitch howling style - the ZoZo nations know the answer for the above question ( note: will be updated )

I am keeping this poll open for 3 days. First day for inviting entries to be on the poll ballot and the next two days for the users to vote.
  1. To restrict the competition in thos nuisance “Only the guys with any badge will be allowed to be on the ballot”
  2. Candidates who entered this poll on their free will only be considered and NOT suggested by :cool1::rock:others.
  5. Guys from any region can enter this completion and no language barrier.
  6. Guys and girls keep open privates ON so that I start my campaign from 15MAR2023
  7. Please DO NOT vote yet - until the poll choices are updated which is - refer #3
Uninamously voted all three votes. But I got hurted on not having 4th option All of the above

In Arnab Goswami high pitch howling style - the ZoZo nations know the answer for the above question ( note: will be updated )

2. Candidates who entered this poll on their free will only be considered and NOT suggested by others.
Want me to vote on Zozo 's behalf and shut down the circus :Cwl:

Where is BendOverBitch in this list ..
(Digging my brain for others)

i am in :Cwl:

In Arnab Goswami high pitch howling style - the ZoZo nation wants to know the answer for the above question ( note: will be updated )

5. Guys from any region can enter this competition and there is no language barrier.
i am in:cool1:

Stage is set to select your choice . There are 8 candidates ( the app didn’t allow me to delete the changes that made yesterday and that’s the reason you see Ekalustya thrice - apologies ) and you can select 3.

Voting starts now and ends by tomorrow 10 PM EST.

Appreciate your votes.

I start my campaign NOW.

Ohhhh no no no ! Just last night all polls were put to rest and see this one cropping up. Request all the users to stop this trend of grading people ! It may look funny at start, but silently people do do get hurt ! Hence bidding bye to such polls. Make polls on something rather constructive !

Status
Not open for further replies.