• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Little Parchment - Part 2 , A Story

Riya Raghav , I even added surnames , but it sounded cool . I was just so much in love that I was almost blinded by it . Love is a Drug I exclaimed to myself . Finally I reached back exactly where I wanted to be , this time I didn't just grip my bags I also gripped my heart for I am sure it would bust when I see her . I waited hours for her bus to arrive and those hours felt more like a decade more than what I felt in those two months .

From a distance I heard a tyre screech , yes that was her bus . It stopped right where I could see her get off , I waited and waited everything felt a lot more slow . My eyes now fixed , I saw her bags coming out first , my eyes rolled up to look at her face . My heart raced and breath paced .

There is a point at which every single person becomes too dramatic and this is mine , I watched her step out , my eye reeled every moment as slow as it could . The way her hair went while she took steps , the way her finger pulled her hair to place . The audacity of the sounds was not the same , the way my heart raced was not the same . I realised the change within , the very thought of going next to her shook my soul , not a single step I could move .

But things was not what I expected it to be , in a snap I realised she didn't smile this time , her eyes weren't happy . I sensed a tension within her . I prepared myself like a solider to battle , I braced myself and walked towards her .

Hey Riya , I called and waved my arm as I walked towards her and my face had this never ending smile like I never had before , I can't relate it to anything . I stood right next to her and there was nothing but a silence and my smile .

The very next moment I felt my face turn hard to the left , I opened my eyes to realise that she just slapped me on my right . The sound just made my ears go round and round , the hotness I felt on my cheek was far more than explainable . The smile I had turned sour . I swear this wasn't what I was expecting it to be . I turned to face her but she was now walking away from me ! Everything seemed to be right opposite to what I imagined it would be . It was only after all these that I had this bright awakening of my surrounding , every single one of my peers looking at me trying to grasp what just happened , even me too . But I can't blame her , there are chances that she despises me now . Standing there made no sense , I don't know what got over me but I ran back at her . I dropped my bad and held her hand and turned . Her eyes were bloodshot red , she didn't look the same .

Hey Riya , I am sorry let me explain . I told in the very breath I could

Raghavv Leave me , or do you want one more ! She was serious

I never imagined this scenario , she has every right to be mad at me but does she know that I lost the number , maybe she is in the thought that I intensionally did this on purpose .

I released her off my hold , she walked away . My world turned colourless I didn't know what happened right there , I couldn't understand the sphere I was around , I couldn't manage a lot of things . My mind was completely fogged . I have never seen her face as today and for the great suprise , I am the first person to whom she raised her voice and hand , both , for the very first time . That means this wasn't gonna work out soon !

Every inch of my soul was busy taking side with her , strange thing is when you are in love , no matter what , your heart always follows the one it longs to be with !

My classmates ran upto me curious to know what happened and just as them I was confused too , well we just walked off like nothing happened . Though this was a great insult and made way for a new gossip boost up I didn't seem to care except for how am gonna make it up to her . Classes started and everybody seemed perfectly normal except for me .

I suffered and suffocated , not a minute passed each day without looking at her , hoping for her to turn from her first bench . I wished for a look from her , a glance . That's it ! That's the only thing I wanted now . Days passed where she ignored me like I didn't exist , I felt many things I never thought of . It was like even in the midst of my friends I felt left alone , I couldn't bring up myself to smile .

Everytime I walked up to her to narrate my part she ignored me like a dust in the air . I was shattered . Proposing was the very last thing I could think of now , For now all I want is to be back with her . Every moment of this ignorance made me realise how much this girl meant to me in every sense . How much of her silence could hurt me .

To be in love it takes courage but nobody ever told about the pain . I know that she misses me too but is this hatred now , is she hating me for leaving her alone . I regretted saying " Anyways finally I am gonna get that freedom from you " , maybe who knows that one thing I said out of utter fun might have made things worse . My heart never left her side rather it made me feel more alone , blaming myself for this fate I brought upon myself . This is how life is , a moments fun maybe the last thing you wanted after a while , nobody can say how much it is gonna spin and come right at you. It took me long enough for me to realise these .

Days passed , weeks passed , months passed . Nothing seemed to change , not a single thing mattered . I have begged pardon a million times , a zillion times I tried to explain myself . Every single time I was left to feel non existent . Every day was a battle with my own conscience . I couldn't say how much I loved her , how much I missed for if do now , that would be the last of me having even the slightest of chance I know . I wanted a chance for redemption and that's when God plays his part !

God in disguise of my Mentor came along with a chance for me to Redeem . Yes quite dramatic but I warned you , it's love , this happens . As a part of our final year we were assigned an assignment to do in group and God having seen my suffering and suffocation helped me a bit . Yes Riya was in my group . This is my chance I told to myself . The final battle to redemption . That night I practiced lines I had to say to her . I practiced every situation that may arise .

Well everyone does this right ? It's nothing out of normal . Finally when I felt I was good to move with the plan I rested , awaiting for the day to come !

To be Continued

Kindly tell me the mistakes I make for this something I write as it comes

Riya Raghav , I even added surnames , but it sounded cool . I was just so much in love that I was almost blinded by it . Love is a Drug I exclaimed to myself . Finally I reached back exactly where I wanted to be , this time I didn't just grip my bags I also gripped my heart for I am sure it would bust when I see her . I waited hours for her bus to arrive and those hours felt more like a decade more than what I felt in those two months .

From a distance I heard a tyre screech , yes that was her bus . It stopped right where I could see her get off , I waited and waited everything felt a lot more slow . My eyes now fixed , I saw her bags coming out first , my eyes rolled up to look at her face . My heart raced and breath paced .

There is a point at which every single person becomes too dramatic and this is mine , I watched her step out , my eye reeled every moment as slow as it could . The way her hair went while she took steps , the way her finger pulled her hair to place . The audacity of the sounds was not the same , the way my heart raced was not the same . I realised the change within , the very thought of going next to her shook my soul , not a single step I could move .

But things was not what I expected it to be , in a snap I realised she didn't smile this time , her eyes weren't happy . I sensed a tension within her . I prepared myself like a solider to battle , I braced myself and walked towards her .

Hey Riya , I called and waved my arm as I walked towards her and my face had this never ending smile like I never had before , I can't relate it to anything . I stood right next to her and there was nothing but a silence and my smile .

The very next moment I felt my face turn hard to the left , I opened my eyes to realise that she just slapped me on my right . The sound just made my ears go round and round , the hotness I felt on my cheek was far more than explainable . The smile I had turned sour . I swear this wasn't what I was expecting it to be . I turned to face her but she was now walking away from me ! Everything seemed to be right opposite to what I imagined it would be . It was only after all these that I had this bright awakening of my surrounding , every single one of my peers looking at me trying to grasp what just happened , even me too . But I can't blame her , there are chances that she despises me now . Standing there made no sense , I don't know what got over me but I ran back at her . I dropped my bad and held her hand and turned . Her eyes were bloodshot red , she didn't look the same .

Hey Riya , I am sorry let me explain . I told in the very breath I could

Raghavv Leave me , or do you want one more ! She was serious

I never imagined this scenario , she has every right to be mad at me but does she know that I lost the number , maybe she is in the thought that I intensionally did this on purpose .

I released her off my hold , she walked away . My world turned colourless I didn't know what happened right there , I couldn't understand the sphere I was around , I couldn't manage a lot of things . My mind was completely fogged . I have never seen her face as today and for the great suprise , I am the first person to whom she raised her voice and hand , both , for the very first time . That means this wasn't gonna work out soon !

Every inch of my soul was busy taking side with her , strange thing is when you are in love , no matter what , your heart always follows the one it longs to be with !

My classmates ran upto me curious to know what happened and just as them I was confused too , well we just walked off like nothing happened . Though this was a great insult and made way for a new gossip boost up I didn't seem to care except for how am gonna make it up to her . Classes started and everybody seemed perfectly normal except for me .

I suffered and suffocated , not a minute passed each day without looking at her , hoping for her to turn from her first bench . I wished for a look from her , a glance . That's it ! That's the only thing I wanted now . Days passed where she ignored me like I didn't exist , I felt many things I never thought of . It was like even in the midst of my friends I felt left alone , I couldn't bring up myself to smile .

Everytime I walked up to her to narrate my part she ignored me like a dust in the air . I was shattered . Proposing was the very last thing I could think of now , For now all I want is to be back with her . Every moment of this ignorance made me realise how much this girl meant to me in every sense . How much of her silence could hurt me .

To be in love it takes courage but nobody ever told about the pain . I know that she misses me too but is this hatred now , is she hating me for leaving her alone . I regretted saying " Anyways finally I am gonna get that freedom from you " , maybe who knows that one thing I said out of utter fun might have made things worse . My heart never left her side rather it made me feel more alone , blaming myself for this fate I brought upon myself . This is how life is , a moments fun maybe the last thing you wanted after a while , nobody can say how much it is gonna spin and come right at you. It took me long enough for me to realise these .

Days passed , weeks passed , months passed . Nothing seemed to change , not a single thing mattered . I have begged pardon a million times , a zillion times I tried to explain myself . Every single time I was left to feel non existent . Every day was a battle with my own conscience . I couldn't say how much I loved her , how much I missed for if do now , that would be the last of me having even the slightest of chance I know . I wanted a chance for redemption and that's when God plays his part !

God in disguise of my Mentor came along with a chance for me to Redeem . Yes quite dramatic but I warned you , it's love , this happens . As a part of our final year we were assigned an assignment to do in group and God having seen my suffering and suffocation helped me a bit . Yes Riya was in my group . This is my chance I told to myself . The final battle to redemption . That night I practiced lines I had to say to her . I practiced every situation that may arise .

Well everyone does this right ? It's nothing out of normal . Finally when I felt I was good to move with the plan I rested , awaiting for the day to come !

To be Continued

Kindly tell me the mistakes I make for this something I write as it comes
I wish I can use words like you do, to make stories more interesting and dramatic, I seriously fell in love with your story and writing :inlove:

Last edited: