• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Latest Trick pt II?

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Lately I've been getting complaint after complaint about users creating fake ID's of our regular users in the room. They're even using similar DP in their attempts to copycat others. They're targeting users that get attention from our female users, which clearly shows pure signs of desperation :D Really funny boys, I am laughing but not with you. For that when I am present they don't come out of their mice hole to play, they wait till the cat it out to start their silly and stupid games. I advise you users not to share private info, among other things, enjoy chat without revealing much, and keep admins and mods informed of such events so we can keep track of those people and get them.

One thing I can say you people amuse me and never let my days go boring, but there's a limit you reach in which you just have no self respect anymore, the ones doing that kind of it clearly have none :D

True sweet heart some hate girls and than they use there nick to get attention i mean why r u gay u cant get girls so u potrey urself girls to satisfy ur hunger and whom u r fooling ? Ur self or the person wth whom u satisfy ur hunger ? And the ones whose nick u use to defame will never get defame wthsuch cheap actions of urs if none would come to know abt ur stupidity but u kniw u r making fool urself rofl . so get a life imposters

True sweet heart some hate girls and than they use there nick to get attention i mean why r u gay u cant get girls so u potrey urself girls to satisfy ur hunger and whom u r fooling ? Ur self or the person wth whom u satisfy ur hunger ? And the ones whose nick u use to defame will never get defame wthsuch cheap actions of urs if none would come to know abt ur stupidity but u kniw u r making fool urself rofl . so get a life imposters
Well said sweetheart