• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Benefits of Yoga Practice and Meditation

D

Deleted member 59

For a long time now I see many friends of mine talking about it, sharing their experiences after starting taking yoga classes.

Many feel calmer and more relaxed, since it's scientifically proven to help decreasing your anxiety levels, and helps you improve your sleep.

It's even more common now to hear and read about the benefits of meditation, that helps you find balance to both your body and mind.

A friend of mine told me that yoga is a lifestyle and not just some workout exercises. According to her you gradually change along the time. And that so far she's only noticed good changes in her life.

I can't speak about it myself yet, but soon I will since just around the corner of my house they opened a spot for yoga lessons and meditation. So very soon I will be able to tell you my side of this.

What about you ? What do you think are the benefits?

I hope they can lift 20+ KG at any time. Yoga is nothing but to calm your mind and feel your body parts( not talking about dick :p ). Just get a good 8-9 hours of sleep and talk less and think more.

I hope they can lift 20+ KG at any time. Yoga is nothing but to calm your mind and feel your body parts( not talking about dick :p ). Just get a good 8-9 hours of sleep and talk less and think more.
I have trouble sleeping because my mind doesn't stop, so all of that will help me get all that time of sleep and maybe hopefully I will be less clumsy XD

I do meditation in indore room when abusers busy in abusing on ic wall ...... Indore is cool n peaceful place to do meditation no one disturb you.
PEACE.....
SHANTHI.... :Cwl:
You are still going to the wrong place to meditate brother lol go to the park and not indore :p

Yoga is useful for our body and good way to relax. But I am fond of massage. I like different kinds of massage like thai, tantra and others. I used them on different parlors. But one of my favorie was fiesta-massage

Last edited: