• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info "THE ALPHA" AKA "PRIMALDOM"

D

Deleted member 59

Here we go again, the list of faults are short so this should be not a very long post, yet the type of offense and let's put it as it is, crimes committed are by far worse than the BETINA episode.

Safety? Where is it? Are we doomed to encounter faceless cowards that act as great keyboard warriors daily while trying to savor and experience a healthy and fun chat environment?

Will we women ever be truly and honestly be respected by you men? And don't even dare to utter or type the words that "it's a sex chat what did you expect?!", what is sex and chatting to you men? A matter I am glad to cover in future posts, but this post is about a specific butthurt male, one we managed to get, one who threatened and dismissed one of our own VIPS.

I am sincerely furious and shockingly not surprised to encounter this pattern of behaviour in most of you males, either online or in real life to where we're nothing but objects of entertainment, time passing things, for you to have and dispose off when you're no longer interested.

Did you really think ALPHA aka PRIMAL that we would not know about you threatening to not only disturb and stalk our VIP, but to virtually strangle her and also attack and chase away other chatters who chat with her? Nothing happens in the ZoZo domain that WE do not know about. WE handle issues like this daily, and WE DO PROTECT OUR GIRLS!

After being informed about the incident, I asked Rose to be the one to handle you, because I have a great amount of stalkers after me who show me zero respect and think they own me, so I would not let this ever happen to not only a user but a friend of mine.

Reading your lame ass excuses for what you said and did are sickening and I indeed almost puked out of utter disgust that I feel for the population of male species likes of you. Who do you think you are to see yourself entitled to prevent any interactions in chat and out of it of this woman? You fucking retards have NO RIGHT OVER ANY WOMAN YOU CHAT WITH HERE! We are FREE to CHOOSE! And so we will!

I banned you with satisfaction, with a smile on my face, because here on ZoZo we take care of our users safety and welfare. You crossed many lines and I am glad to be able to say that you'll indeed pay for what you did.

May this serve as a general warning to all of you males who think you can own a woman, we know everything that happens here and we will get you, you won't walk out free, there'll be reckoning, and it comes in the names of Rose (The Apocalypse) and Gaia (The Storm).

Of Alpha you have nothing, you're just a tiny inferior human with broken ego, and of DOM you know nothing about and could never be one, more like a sub I am now glad to kick. Bye bye fucker!

Here we go again, the list of faults are short so this should be not a very long post, yet the type of offense and let's put it as it is, crimes committed are by far worse than the BETINA episode.

Safety? Where is it? Are we doomed to encounter faceless cowards that act as great keyboard warriors daily while trying to savor and experience a healthy and fun chat environment?

Will we women ever be truly and honestly be respected by you men? And don't even dare to utter or type the words that "it's a sex chat what did you expect?!", what is sex and chatting to you men? A matter I am glad to cover in future posts, but this post is about a specific butthurt male, one we managed to get, one who threatened and dismissed one of our own VIPS.

I am sincerely furious and shockingly not surprised to encounter this pattern of behaviour in most of you males, either online or in real life to where we're nothing but objects of entertainment, time passing things, for you to have and dispose off when you're no longer interested.

Did you really think ALPHA aka PRIMAL that we would not know about you threatening to not only disturb and stalk our VIP, but to virtually strangle her and also attack and chase away other chatters who chat with her? Nothing happens in the ZoZo domain that WE do not know about. WE handle issues like this daily, and WE DO PROTECT OUR GIRLS!

After being informed about the incident, I asked Rose to be the one to handle you, because I have a great amount of stalkers after me who show me zero respect and think they own me, so I would not let this ever happen to not only a user but a friend of mine.

Reading your lame ass excuses for what you said and did are sickening and I indeed almost puked out of utter disgust that I feel for the population of male species likes of you. Who do you think you are to see yourself entitled to prevent any interactions in chat and out of it of this woman? You fucking retards have NO RIGHT OVER ANY WOMAN YOU CHAT WITH HERE! We are FREE to CHOOSE! And so we will!

I banned you with satisfaction, with a smile on my face, because here on ZoZo we take care of our users safety and welfare. You crossed many lines and I am glad to be able to say that you'll indeed pay for what you did.

May this serve as a general warning to all of you males who think you can own a woman, we know everything that happens here and we will get you, you won't walk out free, there'll be reckoning, and it comes in the names of Rose (The Apocalypse) and Gaia (The Storm).

Of Alpha you have nothing, you're just a tiny inferior human with broken ego, and of DOM you know nothing about and could never be one, more like a sub I am now glad to kick. Bye bye fucker!
hahaha great going girl....lowblow with a pich of upper cut

I don't speak Hindi so I don't know what that means. And don't use my name lightly it's all I am gonna say. You can question what we do and our choices and what I know from Lord even in SC is that he's a good user. I have never witnessed him abusing and such. And this thread is not about you or this issue you're bringing up. Comments will be deleted and you should create proper thread or start conversation with admin about it.

Fire ladyyy