• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tell me how much maturity and patience you see in me❓️

tell the truth:hi::angel:I think I have enough patience and maturity, what do you think?
i dont think so you have maturity. it comes a bit with age and you are too young. also maturity is not quantifiable and is a relative thing. From what i know of you i find you lacking maturity. Patience ? what about patience ? i have not made u wait for anything so i am not sure. We all constantly evolve . Maturity and patience are " enough in quantity " or not ? this is very very subjective. But i mentioned what i felt based on my limited encounters with you.

i dont think so you have maturity. it comes a bit with age and you are too young. also maturity is not quantifiable and is a relative thing. From what i know of you i find you lacking maturity. Patience ? what about patience ? i have not made u wait for anything so i am not sure. We all constantly evolve . Maturity and patience are " enough in quantity " or not ? this is very very subjective. But i mentioned what i felt based on my limited encounters with you.
may be as per your age .. you are doing good. i dont know your age.

may be as per your age .. you are doing good. i dont know your age
One day what muted you in the chat room, that's why you are telling us this now