• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tamil Users Abusing In Indian Chat Room and Using Tamil Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 2-3 days few tamil users were came to Indian Chat room and abused Ic room females and vip users. There names are Snake Babu, Heaven 007HK King, Dew007 and STR. I m attaching few screenshots as a proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-10-20-48-02-250_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-20-48-02-250_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2019-07-10-21-05-39-130_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-21-05-39-130_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2019-07-10-21-04-12-153_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-21-04-12-153_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    353.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2019-07-10-20-50-18-728_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-20-50-18-728_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    345.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
As informed by Immi two Indian chat users started this silly fight and both sides will be punished.

WTF :D now we have fight between two internal rooms in indian chat? :D damnnn
It’s bigg n vish who started, they went there n disturbed their wall thinking what tamil users can do.. but now they dealing with consequences. The method of taking revenge is wrong but going to Tamil room and calling them illiterate and black pple is not at all acceptable. I warned vishwass n bigg aka ankit1998 not to play such games. I banned them for it two- three times. But they question me what we have done. They go there n disturb them when no admin is present. I have asked users to take screenshots. But Vishwass n Bigg argue that they are forged screenshots not real. We know the history of Vishwass and I visit Tamil room many times. I have never seen Tamil users interested in disturbing other rooms unless someone pokes them.

Imagination is counting only on history and no proofs he have agains vishwas and ankit singh1988 so kindly let them politely use ic room.

You cant believe just on vocals of an user. Its not true as anika is also a tamil user she always take their side. Anika is the one who told imagination about vishwaas and ankit singh 1988 which is totally lie

Now let me tell you mr Rohan rajput you are talking about vish and ankit (Ass holes) sorry for the word but thats the only word which suites them ....

Ib sun hindi me dono ke ss m dunga chal agar ss diya to ye comments hata ke jayega?
You are taking favor of those morons who abuse girls for no reason and if you cant see that in ic then dont dare to be lwyr of those stupid guys ....

If u need ss on 11-july-19 around 3 your so called best friend ankit singh 1988 was abusing a girl neha let me tell you the reason because ankit thought she us a guy and he start abusing her mother sisters and her ,
And oh fuck you are taking side of vish too he is the only one who leaked privacy of users and all knows about that , may b you are in a same gang and who knows may b u r vish or ankit i dont give a damn but if its about proof's i ll give anytime ...

Please let me know if u still want that ss shits ...

And one more thing its not about anika , its about every girl there....
I am requesting admins if anyone is taking favor of abuser go in Ic and please take individual views and ask them you should ban both of them or not.... I think you guys will know more about them.....

Its not my personal request may be others have fear that if they write anything here vish and ankit will abuse them ....

But you can ask by your own dont take my opinion but please apply ban on sight for both of them ....

Ban on sight won't be removed and it's hilarious that you Rohan whatever is quoting my exact words said today to both Vish and biggg. Your forum info is fishy already so don't try my patience any longer. You're only fooling yourself thinking admins don't know what happens in the room. I know who's famous for forging ss I know who the culprits are because I have seen it with my own eyes I need no story checking. By voicing support to two kuttas you only show how low and useless you are. Bos remains to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.