• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Strangers!

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
The long train journeys are quite exciting with many memories. A journey of starting or ending or maybe a restart. And, for me it was a restart, I was so tired being in that polluted cold city, all I wanted was to run from there, and escape - like going back to home. As I started missing my home, my comfort space.

It was a winter morning, the atmosphere was far more thick with another layer of polluted waste and the winter smog. I could say it was so murderous morning. But it didn't effect me, I wasn't bothered about that, rather I was excited about the journey, the going back, the homecoming!

Around 6, I boarded the train and took my favourite side window seat got settled there, pulled the luggages down, under the seat. Between that, I got a normal women feeling that ' Sarah, someone's staring at you ' and I turned my head around and caught my gaze up with a guy next to my seat.

That side seat was filled with him and three other guys, I looked around and again looked at him, the one who was staring at me for a bit long time. But, he awkwardly changed his eyes as soon as our eyes started to tie a knot. He has thick straight hairs which he trailed with his fingers at regular minutes intervals. He have small eyes and kind of thin moustache and beard. He uses spectacles, a black one and was wearing a green hoodie.

Soon he caught me up looking at him, he climbed up to the upper berth and then slept, and I was like, what he just did? I got stuck with him, the eyes and the way he looks through that specs, the intensity, he was looking straight into the eyes. Ignoring everything, I took my blanket, sheet and pillow out and settled myself there and slept, the day one passed slowly and simply likewise.

The next day was more interesting, he was there holding a book, reading it. I stared at him for two seconds but came back to reality, took my book out and started reading, it continued for hours and hours as it's like, I won't see or feel anything happening around, if I step into the world of books that I'm reading.

I don't remember, when I slept in between, but my eyes were closed for a half an hour maybe and when I opened it out of some feeling all I could see was his eyes, which was fixed on ne, he was staring at me, that deep look! Still my heart knows that - just listen to my heartbeats now!

I tried to plant a smile on my face, an awkard smile maybe, I was thinking like, how did I sleep? Was my mouth opened? Why he's staring like that? I was getting so curious to know, what's in his mind. And, the hours passed it was late night, I got an urgent loo calling, and I rushed out.

Coming out, I saw him standing near the door, train had stopped somewhere in that darkness, I thought, ' it's the right time '.
" Hey, hi " I moved to him and tried to start a convo. He looked at me and returned a smile, which was already fixed on my lips.
" Hello ".

"Caught your eyes on mine, several times, do you know me?" I asked it straightly.

He smiled " nope, actually felt like, I should know you, as I guess, you're someone who values every kind of relationship, ' And the mountains echoed ', read any other books of him? "

" ofcourse yeah, 'Kite runner' and ' Thousand splendid suns ' have you read those? Another bibliophile? " though his first confession blacked my mind, I came back when it came to books. " Yeah, I'm a reader, traveller, an artist and sometimes a writer too, hope you write well too, caught you up with a journal and pen in morning "

" Wow " all I could say was that at first " oops, see your eyes are sneaking around me " and I continued.

"I believe that human eyes get attracted to the precious things easily. "

" You're trying being so philosophically hilarious "

" no I'm trying to be serious "

" Are you flirting with me? "

" Did I say anything like that? I hope, In didn't. See if you see a silver non shiny pendant and a shiny diamond pendant, for the first time or easily which will catch your attention? "

" Hmm.. Diamond, yeah! But it's too cheap and maybe as we know every shiny things won't last too long "

" You again got it wrong " he chuckled and continued " didn't In mention, the word, ' precious ' it's not about being shiny, it's the word ' precious '." He stopped with that.

I got no words for a moment, " everyone have different views " I replied in a slight voice.

" Ofcourse yeah, you're so much precious in my eyes, my dear precious! "

We talked for long, his word, his views, mostly the opposite of mine he tried to correct me, he helped to relearn sometjings, we talked about books, films, sky, rain, songs everything that we could.

" I'm feeling, so much peaceful around you, now, at this moment " I said in calm voice.

" See you started to give a value to a stranger friendship, you're easily attached to everyone, that makes you special, dear precious "

What he said was true, I'm a kinda girl, who gets attached to others so easily, and in do, value every kind of relations. I smiled.

" Strangers are more lovely, ain't they? The other relations are messy, complicated, thinking the past and future, but with some random strangers it's real and precious, hoping that, we won't meet in future, everyone will spit the truths out. Just like us, maybe "

Reading my mind? I smiled again.

" I'm not reading your mind "

I smiled again, " Now stop smiling like this, that's being so real to, something from the heart "

I smiled, " what if the strangers meet again? "

We both smiled, I can see some kind or pain in his eyes, I can feel something in my heart too " it's too late, let's sleep now " he said looking at the time.

" Hmm, okay, good night "

" Good night precious "

He stepped up to that upper berth lied down there and looked down at me, I was on the other side, the lower side berth, I stared at him, our eyes tried to tie a knot, but we slept in between looking to the eyes.

I got bit late to wake up the next day, the third and last day of my journey, I found a paper in my hand while I just got up. I opened it,

" Dear precious,
If we meet again, then we aren't strangers anymore! Which I don't want to be happen, and do you? I guess it's a no. You're precious, you gave some precious moment, you listened me, you trusted me, you liked me for that moment, let's be strangers, praying to god, am I being too selfish?

The next stop is mine, I'll get down there, I don't know if we'll meet again, I don't want to, you know, you were the precious moment of my lifetime dear thank you. "

A small note by him, I looked at his seat and it's empty, I smiled, stranger, yeah, nothing more and nothing less, he was a stranger, I don't know his name, I don't know his place. I only know that his eyes speaks louder than his heart. It already had spoken a lot.

I put my pen down, now sitting on this balcony my favourite comfort space, thinking about the stranger, I'm feeling like, that it was beautiful, whatever happened was beautiful, whatever we talked was unforgettable, and the way he looked was unfadable deep inside the heart, and here I'm not thinking about a future, here I'm not thinking about anything else, everything that's revolving around my mind is about that, ' beautiful ' and ' precious ' memory - with a stranger!

Have you ever crashed with a stranger like this? Or have any memories like this - something that are beautiful, which don't have a past or future? Comment it if you wish and I'll love to read!

Thank you so much if you read till this!
(Ignore and point out the mistakes )

Once again happy reading!

Sarah (just a character name)
With love
Tay!

Your narrative beautifully captures the essence of a fleeting yet profound connection with a stranger during a train journey. The vivid descriptions and introspective moments create a captivating atmosphere, drawing readers into the emotions and reflections of the protagonist, Sarah. The dialogue between Sarah and the stranger adds depth to the encounter, exploring themes of connection, precious moments, and the transient nature of relationships.

Overall, your writing skillfully weaves a tale of happiness and joy, making it a delightful and evocative read. Well done!

With love and lots of best wishes,

Mr. Maverick.

The long train journeys are quite exciting with many memories. A journey of starting or ending or maybe a restart. And, for me it was a restart, I was so tired being in that polluted cold city, all I wanted was to run from there, and escape - like going back to home. As I started missing my home, my comfort space.

It was a winter morning, the atmosphere was far more thick with another layer of polluted waste and the winter smog. I could say it was so murderous morning. But it didn't effect me, I wasn't bothered about that, rather I was excited about the journey, the going back, the homecoming!

Around 6, I boarded the train and took my favourite side window seat got settled there, pulled the luggages down, under the seat. Between that, I got a normal women feeling that ' Sarah, someone's staring at you ' and I turned my head around and caught my gaze up with a guy next to my seat.

That side seat was filled with him and three other guys, I looked around and again looked at him, the one who was staring at me for a bit long time. But, he awkwardly changed his eyes as soon as our eyes started to tie a knot. He has thick straight hairs which he trailed with his fingers at regular minutes intervals. He have small eyes and kind of thin moustache and beard. He uses spectacles, a black one and was wearing a green hoodie.

Soon he caught me up looking at him, he climbed up to the upper berth and then slept, and I was like, what he just did? I got stuck with him, the eyes and the way he looks through that specs, the intensity, he was looking straight into the eyes. Ignoring everything, I took my blanket, sheet and pillow out and settled myself there and slept, the day one passed slowly and simply likewise.

The next day was more interesting, he was there holding a book, reading it. I stared at him for two seconds but came back to reality, took my book out and started reading, it continued for hours and hours as it's like, I won't see or feel anything happening around, if I step into the world of books that I'm reading.

I don't remember, when I slept in between, but my eyes were closed for a half an hour maybe and when I opened it out of some feeling all I could see was his eyes, which was fixed on ne, he was staring at me, that deep look! Still my heart knows that - just listen to my heartbeats now!

I tried to plant a smile on my face, an awkard smile maybe, I was thinking like, how did I sleep? Was my mouth opened? Why he's staring like that? I was getting so curious to know, what's in his mind. And, the hours passed it was late night, I got an urgent loo calling, and I rushed out.

Coming out, I saw him standing near the door, train had stopped somewhere in that darkness, I thought, ' it's the right time '.
" Hey, hi " I moved to him and tried to start a convo. He looked at me and returned a smile, which was already fixed on my lips.
" Hello ".

"Caught your eyes on mine, several times, do you know me?" I asked it straightly.

He smiled " nope, actually felt like, I should know you, as I guess, you're someone who values every kind of relationship, ' And the mountains echoed ', read any other books of him? "

" ofcourse yeah, 'Kite runner' and ' Thousand splendid suns ' have you read those? Another bibliophile? " though his first confession blacked my mind, I came back when it came to books. " Yeah, I'm a reader, traveller, an artist and sometimes a writer too, hope you write well too, caught you up with a journal and pen in morning "

" Wow " all I could say was that at first " oops, see your eyes are sneaking around me " and I continued.

" Did I say anything like that? I hope, In didn't. See if you see a silver non shiny pendant and a shiny diamond pendant, for the first time or easily which will catch your attention? "

" Hmm.. Diamond, yeah! But it's too cheap and maybe as we know every shiny things won't last too long "

" You again got it wrong " he chuckled and continued " didn't In mention, the word, ' precious ' it's not about being shiny, it's the word ' precious '." He stopped with that.

I got no words for a moment, " everyone have different views " I replied in a slight voice.

We talked for long, his word, his views, mostly the opposite of mine he tried to correct me, he helped to relearn sometjings, we talked about books, films, sky, rain, songs everything that we could.

" I'm feeling, so much peaceful around you, now, at this moment " I said in calm voice.

" See you started to give a value to a stranger friendship, you're easily attached to everyone, that makes you special, dear precious "

What he said was true, I'm a kinda girl, who gets attached to others so easily, and in do, value every kind of relations. I smiled.

" Strangers are more lovely, ain't they? The other relations are messy, complicated, thinking the past and future, but with some random strangers it's real and precious, hoping that, we won't meet in future, everyone will spit the truths out. Just like us, maybe "

I smiled again, " Now stop smiling like this, that's being so real to, something from the heart "

We both smiled, I can see some kind or pain in his eyes, I can feel something in my heart too " it's too late, let's sleep now " he said looking at the time.

" Good night precious "

He stepped up to that upper berth lied down there and looked down at me, I was on the other side, the lower side berth, I stared at him, our eyes tried to tie a knot, but we slept in between looking to the eyes.

I got bit late to wake up the next day, the third and last day of my journey, I found a paper in my hand while I just got up. I opened it,

" Dear precious,
If we meet again, then we aren't strangers anymore! Which I don't want to be happen, and do you? I guess it's a no. You're precious, you gave some precious moment, you listened me, you trusted me, you liked me for that moment, let's be strangers, praying to god, am I being too selfish?

The next stop is mine, I'll get down there, I don't know if we'll meet again, I don't want to, you know, you were the precious moment of my lifetime dear thank you. "

A small note by him, I looked at his seat and it's empty, I smiled, stranger, yeah, nothing more and nothing less, he was a stranger, I don't know his name, I don't know his place. I only know that his eyes speaks louder than his heart. It already had spoken a lot.

I put my pen down, now sitting on this balcony my favourite comfort space, thinking about the stranger, I'm feeling like, that it was beautiful, whatever happened was beautiful, whatever we talked was unforgettable, and the way he looked was unfadable deep inside the heart, and here I'm not thinking about a future, here I'm not thinking about anything else, everything that's revolving around my mind is about that, ' beautiful ' and ' precious ' memory - with a stranger!

Have you ever crashed with a stranger like this? Or have any memories like this - something that are beautiful, which don't have a past or future? Comment it if you wish and I'll love to read!

With love
Tay!
You r a good writer...
Narrated very well..

For me I hv met strangers in bus and train journey and hv good and bad memories too..

But narrating like u with patience is quite hard for me...

Btw good luck..

Your narrative beautifully captures the essence of a fleeting yet profound connection with a stranger during a train journey. The vivid descriptions and introspective moments create a captivating atmosphere, drawing readers into the emotions and reflections of the protagonist, Sarah. The dialogue between Sarah and the stranger adds depth to the encounter, exploring themes of connection, precious moments, and the transient nature of relationships.

Overall, your writing skillfully weaves a tale of happiness and joy, making it a delightful and evocative read. Well done!

With love and lots of best wishes,

Mr. Maverick.
Aww thanks for a long feedback ❤️

Thank you..

" Hello ".

" Good night precious "

" Dear precious,

With love
Tay!
As always ✨ immersed myself into your narrative . Meeting a stranger at the most unexpected moment gave me some sort of mixed emotions. One because It did not ended into one meet up because its such a small world we had- that we met somewhere again. But ended because the boat of life needs to sail in different directions.
Life has a funny way of making us feel giddy and meeting a stranger while travelling was one of them xD

Monica oh my.......am missing your this version too

As always your writing skills stole many hearts
While reading this post i feel it is happening in front of me...
Awesome dear...
Keep it up ❤️

Tayma❤️,

In a few words or two lines,
can't express what my heart really feels☺️.

Dont ever stop your writings Tayma❤️.
Keep Writing and Shining ✨

@Taylor
Wowwww Ur words and flow of expression simply superb ✨✨✨
Okie , I got something for u !!
If Sarah met that random or stranger guy again in her life this wud be d pictorial representation of their emotions!!!
That's my intuition ❤️✨
I feel like the notes left by tat stranger guy
Is the plot were their unknown bonding starts

As always ✨ immersed myself into your narrative .
Thank you : )
Meeting a stranger at the most unexpected moment gave me some sort of mixed emotions. One because It did not ended into one meet up because its such a small world we had- that we met somewhere again. But ended because the boat of life needs to sail in different directions.
Life has a funny way of making us feel giddy and meeting a stranger while travelling was one of them xD
Mixed emotions - yeah right!
Meeting a stranger, while traveling is really something, uhm you know >_<

@Taylor
Wowwww Ur words and flow of expression simply superb ✨✨✨
Thank you ♡

Okie , I got something for u !!
If Sarah met that random or stranger guy again in her life this wud be d pictorial representation of their emotions!!!
That's my intuition ❤️✨
I feel like the notes left by tat stranger guy
Is the plot were their unknown bonding starts
Aww, that's so sweet..

Let's see if they'll meet again or not..
Deep inside Sarah will be praying that ' let me don't meet him again! '..
By the way thanks for the video : )

Thank you : )

Mixed emotions - yeah right!
Meeting a stranger, while traveling is really something, uhm you know >_<
Yes the pure unexplainable joy and as if nothing exist but that very moment ❤️❤️Hehe^_^