• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

STRANGER PART 5

D

Deleted member 10714

She opened the lettter nd her eyes were full of tears she was reading with wet eyes.The letter was like .....
IMG_20231106_203012_504.jpg

...." My heart beats just for you, and my eyes always find you. You are the most special person who completes me in every sense. I will always love you more than anyone else, and I will always be with you because we are meant to be together for eternity.

I may not have told you, but I want you to know that you have given my life a purpose and a direction that was missing before you came into my life. My love, the passion I feel for you grows stronger with each passing day. It's hard to imagine my life without you because you're the one who rules it.When I hold your hands, I feel I m holding my world.
ur eyes are my world ...LOVE YOU ..!!..."

I WILL WAIT FOR UR REPLY...

After reading this she was in next state of excit ,her sadness turned into happiness she was dancing in her mood like she found the purpose of living ...she started to write answer of this letter with a cute smile nd glow on her face after half an hour she completed her letter nd decorated it well in a beautiful manner ....
IMG_20231106_203434_416.jpg
next day we both were excited... I was excited for her answer nd she was excited to wait me after completing college i quickly walked towards her house i found she was waiting for me at her room's windowIMG_20231106_203239_394.jpg
i waved my hand to her she smiled at me but today i see a glow on her face she was loo beautiful like an angel she dressed up as per my choice ...i stuck into her eyes nd beauty after couple of minutes she waved her hand to me...i smiled at her and praised her beauty she was feeling shy her cheeks become red cuz of shyness ...after that she threw letter at me nd run away smiling nd closed her window...i hold that letter in my hand nd started walking towards my home i was so excited nd dying to see her reply ......

Rest part will be in next .....
bye bye guys hope u love it

Picture credit nd today's part credit goes to : @Qaynaat ( my sister) love u

She opened the lettter nd her eyes were full of tears she was reading with wet eyes.The letter was like .....
View attachment 177694

...." My heart beats just for you, and my eyes always find you. You are the most special person who completes me in every sense. I will always love you more than anyone else, and I will always be with you because we are meant to be together for eternity.

I may not have told you, but I want you to know that you have given my life a purpose and a direction that was missing before you came into my life. My love, the passion I feel for you grows stronger with each passing day. It's hard to imagine my life without you because you're the one who rules it.When I hold your hands, I feel I m holding my world.
ur eyes are my world ...LOVE YOU ..!!..."

I WILL WAIT FOR UR REPLY...

After reading this she was in next state of excit ,her sadness turned into happiness she was dancing in her mood like she found the purpose of living ...she started to write answer of this letter with a cute smile nd glow on her face after half an hour she completed her letter nd decorated it well in a beautiful manner ....
View attachment 177696
next day we both were excited... I was excited for her answer nd she was excited to wait me after completing college i quickly walked towards her house i found she was waiting for me at her room's windowView attachment 177695

i waved my hand to her she smiled at me but today i see a glow on her face she was loo beautiful like an angel she dressed up as per my choice ...i stuck into her eyes nd beauty after couple of minutes she waved her hand to me...i smiled at her and praised her beauty she was feeling shy her cheeks become red cuz of shyness ...after that she threw letter at me nd run away smiling nd closed her window...i hold that letter in my hand nd started walking towards my home i was so excited nd dying to see her reply ......

Rest part will be in next .....
bye bye guys hope u love it

Picture credit nd today's part credit goes to : @Qaynaat ( my sister) love u
Nice