• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

STRANGER PART 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 10714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10714

She nd me started talking with eachoder on mobile our bond become strong day by day we can't meet in real deily but we were close virtually...nd in virtual one thing i like that's wait for someone spcl to come online so u can talk with them nd they tell u their daily schedule they share with u mamy things that love is next level different this love gives u happiness nd smile but also fear of losing that person ...
so one day we were talking nd bith were stuck in our chat suddenly her mom snatched her mobile from her hand nd read all convo ..her parents scold her nd they don't give her back mobile .....i was unaware of this ...i waited for her msg but there was nothing...so I think to visit her personally
i go to her house nd start looking at her window nd at a moment she came at window i waved my hand to her nd she become sad her eyes were full of tears ...i make her calm nd promised her that everything will be fine ....then i write a letter nd throw at her window she caught nd smiled at me then i left fromher after saying bye to her ......

next part will another day
bye bye hope u like it

She nd me started talking with eachoder on mobile our bond become strong day by day we can't meet in real deily but we were close virtually...nd in virtual one thing i like that's wait for someone spcl to come online so u can talk with them nd they tell u their daily schedule they share with u mamy things that love is next level different this love gives u happiness nd smile but also fear of losing that person ...
so one day we were talking nd bith were stuck in our chat suddenly her mom snatched her mobile from her hand nd read all convo ..her parents scold her nd they don't give her back mobile .....i was unaware of this ...i waited for her msg but there was nothing...so I think to visit her personally
i go to her house nd start looking at her window nd at a moment she came at window i waved my hand to her nd she become sad her eyes were full of tears ...i make her calm nd promised her that everything will be fine ....then i write a letter nd throw at her window she caught nd smiled at me then i left fromher after saying bye to her ......

bye bye hope u like it
Aaye haaye so you written stories also✨ :Like: :hearteyes:

bye bye hope u like it
Jldi jldi post kiya kr ..mai wait ki boht❣️❤️

bye bye hope u like it
Excited to know what happened next. You know how to pen down your feelings. I think , sangat ka asar. :cool:

Excited to know what happened next. You know how to pen down your feelings. I think , sangat ka asar. :cool:
Well everything will go in flow nd u already read that so i think no need to tell what will be next ..u give love to my story thanks for that bruh

Waiting for next part

bye bye hope u like it