• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spammers

Krishraees

Most of persons will be login to guest I'd and abusing other in Tamil chat room and Indian chat room ...If u have any idea to reduce the spam please do that fastly ...I think so guest option will not have in chat zozo mean fake I'd will be reduced .....I have screenshot but can't able to attach because they can speak very bad so pls try to recure this prb

Most of persons will be login to guest I'd and abusing other in Tamil chat room and Indian chat room ...If u have any idea to reduce the spam please do that fastly ...I think so guest option will not have in chat zozo mean fake I'd will be reduced .....I have screenshot but can't able to attach because they can speak very bad so pls try to recure this prb
Hey Krishraees, we're aware of this problem, and unfortunately all admins/mods can do when present is to ban over and over, since those spammers change ip very fast and use proxy and networks we cannot block. So when no admins are around only thing you can do is to block the spammers every time. I know it's an annoyance, but it's not gonna last long, as soon as we get new U.I up and running with no bugs guest users won't be able to interact in the room. All we can do now is wait and have more patience.