• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spam and abuse

D

Deleted member 59

For a few weeks we enjoyed some peace in IC with no spammers abusing each other on the wall. I was rarely informed of any issue going on till Goofy aka Atlans aka Mr Meow Meow Meow aka Love Boyy aka whatever name he chooses to get in chat and restart the spamming abusing again. Then his former target Croma joined once again on the same activity.... And users who have nothing to do with it are being dragged into their fight. I wonder if you both don't have anything else better to do with your time and life :/ I never understand because what you do is beyond logic and intensely stupid. Like this is a sex chat ffs can't you both find some fun instead of being this dumb? And FYI it doesn't matter the reasons you say why you're abusing each other, or if you're no longer abusing because admin is in and you don't wanna get your ass banned anymore, you spammed and you abused, you're both on the list and you will get banned, we won't let you two ruin the fun for others.