• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum Info Sorry for the harsh comments

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Beryl i knew, you are quite upset with my last reply. I'm sorry for loosing my patience about the complaint you claimed.

I would had asked the sorry in private and dealt with it in private. Anyway if i bashed you with my angry words, this is how we should ask sorry to in public right?.

Alright, am not sure, from where do you get all those information about mislead-ed stuffs you talk and share.

I knew few people in Indian chat, they claim to have a genius brain and they have higher IQ than Einstein. They always jumps with a random conclusion that, something wrong with the chat and it got hacked, blah blah blah, there is hacker and he is hacking aaaaaaaah all run run run.. lol.

LOl you see this video? thats how you people behave when you guys see some lunatic asshole pretend like a hacker and do stuffs.

Anyway, let me explain the clone stuff.

its not an exact cloning your id or other register users id .

If your name is BERYL >> you use it as "Beryl" right? with small "L" ?

But the fucking asshole who make fake id, he adds "i" the capital 'i" instead of small ''l"

So it looks so identical.

Let me explain you again >> Your id is >> Beryl

and the fake id is >>> BeryI

you can use this website >> https://www.diffchecker.com to find the difference between the two words.

Else

You can always copy paste those name in your chat login username field and see what happens.

I hope this explain it and have fun.