• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sharing personals @ Your Own Risk

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
IMG_20230426_154956.jpg

I dont know how many of you have even stopped to watch what the chat bot says - hence it was made in a bold font - but inspite of telling users not to share their personal info , social media ids and stuff, they fall prey to sweet words - both men and women !

Every man/ woman here has a purpose - to make you talk , to make you believe, to make you vulnerable and then some go for your throat when you dont want to continue. Blackmailers dont act on what they say, their victory is - your fear, your tears, your begging ! An act of pure sadism !

Remember - PRIVACY IS POWER ! Trust is a luxury, not everybody has access to it.

Be careful of whom you give access to in your virtual & real life ! Somethings can never be undone !

Somethings can never be undone !:clapping:

Very true.. Now a days ppl using sex chat as watsapp..

U don't know with whom u r talking.. They came here for something else..

Don't bring them into your reality just like that since they are pampering you at your down times...

Even a year of good trustworthy frnd turned to be a traitor here...

Just enjoy your space without disturbing your reality ...

Somethings can never be undone !:clapping:

Very true.. Now a days ppl using sex chat as watsapp..

U don't know with whom u r talking.. They came here for something else..

Don't bring them into your reality just like that since they are pampering you at your down times...

Even a year of good trustworthy frnd turned to be a traitor here...

Just enjoy your space without disturbing your reality ...
I am totally agreed with you..If somebody shares their personal info here they may be turned in to preys of Blackmailers.

posting social media ids in chat as some do, (mostly bots and scammers) I can get rid of, but once you give your personal info to someone you "think you can trust" it no longer becomes a ZoZo problem, its a YOU problem. Do NOT expect ZoZo to always come to your rescue and ban the person YOU "trusted."

This is why we tell you, DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO ANYBODY. Your poor choice in decision making is NOT my problem nor that of ZoZo staff. Be careful of whom you place your trust in folks. :facepalm:

Last edited:
View attachment 127748
I dont know how many of you have even stopped to watch what the chat bot says - hence it was made in a bold font - but inspite of telling users not to share their personal info , social media ids and stuff, they fall prey to sweet words - both men and women !

Every man/ woman here has a purpose - to make you talk , to make you believe, to make you vulnerable and then some go for your throat when you dont want to continue. Blackmailers dont act on what they say, their victory is - your fear, your tears, your begging ! An act of pure sadism !

Remember - PRIVACY IS POWER ! Trust is a luxury, not everybody has access to it.

Be careful of whom you give access to in your virtual & real life ! Somethings can never be undone !
There are lots of people who are spamming and some people are very normal who don't know these things.