• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Share Your Funniest Moments - Let's Laugh Together!

Off Course yupppp live in that society it is our own flat and stay here. And the name of the society is ××××××××Maybe I'm having trouble typing the name on the keyboard.. :giggle:
Cant get out of the crushness...wat to do to do yaar

One day I was sitting on a friend's scooty in my society and she was learning to drive me on the scooty. There was a small garden by the side of the road where we were riding the scooter, and a dog was sleeping in that garden. Once my friend lost control and the scooty ran over the dog. We both fell off the scooty and the real danger was that the dog came towards us. We both ran together but the funny thing is that suddenly the dog left my friend he came towards me as if I had disturbed his sleep by lifting the scooty on him. Now tell me what is my fault ,I didn't do anything, I was just sitting on the scooty, the accident happened because of my friend, so why did the dog chase me ?

Everyone laughs after hearing this. Even my friend laughed a lot that day. I think about that day and smile to myself.

( A good thing happened, since that day dogs are no longer acceptable in our society )
Luckily the dog didn't bite you, if it did it would have required 14 injections. Finally did you learn to scoot? :Cwl:

Luckily the dog didn't bite you, if it did it would have required 14 injections. Finally did you learn to scoot? :Cwl:
You want to harm me through the dog ? I am sending dogs to bite you and I can also give injection. I will give such an injection that you will not be able to get up in pain...

You want to harm me through the dog ? I am sending dogs to bite you and I can also give injection. I will give such an injection that you will not be able to get up in pain...
Hey, don't send the dog. If the dog is bite, I will also have to take 14 injections. Miss World I understand exactly what injection you are going to give me so I don't have to send any more dogs I am sure you are going to inject me with cow.:blush: